Her Wish

Your POV

Right now i'm in my office looking at my tablet revising the companies documents and assets and suddenly thought of that night. They're very arrogant, Jihyo. I don't think humans could change their way of thinking. The thought of what i said that night invited a deep sigh slowly creeping out from my mouth as i put my tablet on my desk then saw secretary Kim came inside. "Kim biseo-ssi, may i ask you a question?" Her face tilted runing quizzical, "Nde.. busajang-nim." I breathed in sharply then let out slowly, "what do you think of changing someone that is arrogant and full of themselves. Does that possible?" I asked, however she didn't reply immediately and put a moment of thought to it.

"I'm not really sure but i know for sure that you've been able to change me since my first day of working as your secretary, busajang-nim." She bowed politely as i nodded understandably. I hissed to my own frustration not knowing about certain answers to my own problem. "Gamsahamnida, Kim biseo-ssi. But i think the fact that you've been able to improve is also because of your desire to be better at your job." I sighed, "and i am very grateful for that." She bowed politely, "Nde, Gomabseubnida." She smiled to my flattery and, "anyway do i have an evening schedule for today?" As she immediately handed the tablet in her hands and i saw the screen showing timetables of tonight's tight schedule.

"Wah.. what a tight schedule." I chuckled with a smirk then handed the table back over to her. "Shall i prepare your vehicle for your next schedule?" I nodded as I stood up and walked to grab my suit jacket then putting it on. She bowed then left the office as i followed her outside following her trail while greeting my workers. 

[...]

Tzuyu's POV

I wonder what he's doing right now. I thought wondering about ahjussi as i'm laying on my bed while scrolling through social media. Then as i moved my gaze at the edge of my phone's screen, i noticed the date today and, tomorrow is Dahyun's birhtday. As i sat up on my bed then looked over to Chaeyoung playing with her phone. "Chaeyoungie." She hummed, "tomorrow is Dahyun's birthday." She hummed again, "nde... i know that." As she sat up then finally moved her attention to me. "Should we tell ahjussi about Dahyun's birthday?" I hummed giving it a thought for a moment, "I don't think he can join us knowing that his schedules as the chairman of NIKE Korea." Chaeyoung flattened her lips to the side, "yeah, you're right Tzuyu." Her lips quirked into a pout.

I crawled to the edge of my bed then stood up as I stretched my body twisting it and walked my way outside. "Where are you going?" I shrugged, "I don't know. Getting some fresh air." The she struggled to crawl over the edge of her bed then stood up and walked towards me. "Kaja. I want to come too." As she stopped at where i am standing then we walked away together outside. Outside our dorm then walking down the stairs to the side of the road. We walked along the streets with our hands each inside our own hoodie. "What do you think of that night Tzuyu?" Chaeyoung opened up a conversation, "Nde?"

"What do you think of that night Tzuyu?" She repeated her question. I sighed deeply as i'm tilting my head with my lips flattened to the side. "I don't know, Chae. Ahjussi's family problems are very complicated." She hummed as i looked over to her to saw her nodding. "I thought it was just myths written to a story." She paused tilting her head to her left. "I never thought of it actually happening." She sighed, "ne.. to think that Ahjussi had to go through it endlessly." I gulped as the thought of how burdening it must be if i experience it myself. "Not to mention he never experienced being loved by his parents and families." She added then invited both of our sighs.