True Self: Reaper

Your POV

I saw Hypnos propelling himself towards the herd of Gods on Zeus' side as his arms set ready to hit Ares with his pillow. I rushed into the battlefield after seeing this, with my antemortem ready as I dragged it on the Pantheon' marbling floors, sparking dark purple colour.

I swing my arm with my antemortem towards Zeus only to slash the air as purple light trails along the air from my blade slashing the air. Zeus jumped away, stepping back as then he propelled himself back at me while shooting lightning out of his bolt and then his bolt met the blade of my sword, making a clashing sound from the blades smashing together.

I kicked him on his core as he was thrown back by the force and Poseidon switched position with his little brother. "You!! Primary gods have been really pissing me off with your selfishness and the way how you rule the world, childish, very incompetent yet you all act so highly of yourself. You have my pity." I growled low with our face close to each other and our blades in between our gazes.

"We can't let you, primordial gods rule the world. You all are too powerful." I scoffed and clicked my tongue at his childish reasonings. "The world was fine when we ruled the world before you, kiddo. You know nothing about us." I grinned ear to ear as I put more force on the hilt of my sword to parry his trident and I saw Nemesis thrusting with her sword.

"Need help, big bro?" I heard her chuckling and turned over to find her grinning. "I'll handle this for you. Just go and get that girl, I can read your mind is not on the battle."

"but..." Nemesis clicked her tongue and rolled her eyes, eye pointing towards Chaeyoung floating and her body stiff as she bawled out of her lungs with her ear tearing scream that somehow muffled by all the sound of slamming godly metals from our blades and weapons. "Bring Chronos with you, he might help." I nodded once and then whipped my head over to look at him that somehow he already noticed what I'm going to ask him.

I spread my wings to take off from the spot and then saw Chronos propelling with the force of his feet, and we met up in the air. "Conjure a time buffering circle so the other gods couldn't come near us."

"Roger that cous', will do as you command." His tone sounded teasing and I chuckled at his teasing attempt. "do you really have to tease me in the middle of the battlefield too?" I looked back at him and found him laughing at my complaints.

"Why not? I'm just trying to release some tension away." I chuckled at his reasoning as we finally arrived right beneath Chaeyoung and Chronos immediately casting the time buffering circle.

The time circle forms around us, glowing light green colour off the ground as i looked up at Chaeyoung still flailing in pain. I flapped my wings in one full flap to propel myself upwards towards Chaeyoung.

"Chae, hang in there." I cupped her shoulders and then used a hand to cupping her eyes as i pressed against it lightly and her screaming slowly fades.

Her body immediately loosening as the invisible force kept her airborne and i snapped my fingers removing the force that kept her floating in the air.

I frantically tried to caught her falling and landed myself on the marbling floor, still inside Chronos' time circle and then i heard, "Thanatos, we've got company." Chronos noticed me as i turned to look over and found Janus heading our way.

"You better hurry up, because Janus can pass through this time circle." I nodded quick at his notice and Immediately i heard blade clashing. "Janus has breached the circle." I heard Chronos rolling his tone as i set Chaeyoung up on bridal style and appeared inside my realm to set her down on my throne. "Wait here, little cub. Neomu mianhaeyo."