Eternity

Dahyun's POV

"Do you like it here?" I heard him whispering to my ear as I sit on his lap, facing outside, looking at the large red moon in his realm. "Well, besides the noise your sisters are making, I'm enjoying myself here." I giggled under my breath, "with you, everything is special to me." He lightly laughed at my words and continued to kiss my cheek softly. "How was your practice going, hmm?" He kissed my cheek again, "it was going fine, tiring but nonetheless, I enjoyed it. It's for Onces after all." He hummed and nodded lightly. "You've worked so hard to reach where you are now, honey."

"Don't you ever thought of not deserving all the love given by your fans, honey. You deserved it." I hummed back in a questioning tone. "Wae? What makes you say that?" I turned around to see his face smiling softly at me. "Let's just say in short that I've been looking up for you since your trainee days, honey." His lips started to connect with mine with each press, softly touching mine.

For a God of death, he is such a kisser. A giggle came out of my breath as he kept the pace full of passion and his hand started to travel along my back. He pulled away, carefully, as I saw his deep black eyes sparkling before my eyes. "Do you mind telling me why?" He hummed at my question. "What why?"

"Aah..." I toned it teasingly while lightly nodding my head and flashing a small smirk at him. He laughed at my attempt to tease him. "You were asking me why I like to kiss you so much?" I pouted and nodded, "Hmm... let me see." He started to squint his eyes, paying close attention at my face. "I got nothing." He sighed deeply with his lips pursing which slightly made the mood a little bit off.

"Mwohae?" He started to whimper softly which now, he's making me a little bit worried. "Aww... Gwaenchanh-ah?" I pulled his head to my chest and started shushing him like a baby. "Got you, dubu." He looked up at with his chin still resting on my chest and his face looking very cute when I hold him like this. I couldn't stand to look at his face like this so, I decided to kiss his cheeks and then a small peck to his lips.

"Aren't you supposed to be the one to do this to me?" I pouted at his face with my lips slightly jutting out. "Aww... is my dubu want to get a kiss on her cheeks too?" I subtly nodded with my lips still jutting, and he let out a chuckle. I let his head away while he carefully cupped my face with his two hands. His hands are so hard yet, his touch is so soft and full of passion. His thumb tenderly rubbing my cheeks as his face smiled and moved closer to stop right before my lips.

"I never thought falling in love would be such a beautiful memory." I can feel his air touching my lips, "I want this to last forever." He continued to softly peck my lips multiple times and it gets deeper every peck he gave onto my lips. A luscious hum escaped my breath as our lips were still connected, and the pace started to become more intense and hotter.

He once again pulled away, and out of nowhere, I slowly started to hear some bickering happening. "ERIS!! WHY THE HECK DID YOU DO THAT SIS?!"