⚜His two families⚜

"Dad, Jung." I smiled when I saw dad and Seokjung inside. "Hey, princess." Dad welcomed me with a hug and Seokjung too. "Mrs. Yoo." I also greeted Jeongyeon's mom. "Oh, yes. I watch you a lot with Jeongyeon, you look pretty." Mrs. Yoo complimented. "Thank you." I smiled at her and we all sat down. "Ommo, Jin is so handsome in person." Mrs. Yoo chuckled. "I told him not to wear make up to reveal his self." Jeongyeon rolled her eyes. I nudged her arm. "Oh! my two daughters are here." Mr. Yoo once again stood up and Jeongyeon's two older sisters came. "Happy birthday, dad." They both greeted. "We're all complete." We also greeted each other. "Sorry if we're late, I was shooting near Seoyeon's office so we get here together." Seungyeon explained. She's really beautiful, I mean all of them... Good genes runs in their blood.

We begin to eat, dad and Mr. Yoo of course starts the conversation about business the offsprings are just quiet. "Eat more. It looks like they're not feeding you huh?" Mrs. Yoo served us food. "Mom, no. We're on diet." Jeongyeon stopped her. "Diet? Then don't eat rice, just have some meat. Come on, it won't affect your weight. How are you?? Jin, the star."Mrs. Yoo chuckled. "Your group really is doing good, world wide. That's amazing."

"Ah, thank you Mrs. Yoo." Jin thanked. "Don't call me that, call me mom." Jeongyeon dropped her cutlery. "Kyungwan, your manners." Mr. Yoo told her. "Dad, it's Jeongyeon." She corrected. "I am your dad, I know what I named you. You just changed it because you're embarrassed to be called a boy, but you're acting like one." Dad laughed. "Let her be, you do not have a son that's why." Dad tapped his shoulder. "Good for you, you have two handsome sons and one beautiful daughter."

"So you're wishing that I was a boy?" Jeongyeon asked. "If god will grant it then yes. But he didn't and here you are." They're not yet done arguing, oh no. "Jeongyeon, stop. It's your dad's birthday." Mrs. Yoo laughed. "Mom, then stop saying nonsense. Let's just eat." Jeongyeon continued eating spoonful of her food. "Nonsense to let Jin, Seokjung, and Dahyun to call me mom? We saw them grew up. We're close to their family and there's nothing wrong with it, I know what's going on between you and Jin." I looked at them. Them? Are they not just friends, wait— I know there must be something but I don't want to really think about it. Jeongyeon to be my sister-in-law in the future. I coughed after thinking about it, I just coughed and I couldn't stop. "Oh, hey! Are you okay, sweetie???" Mrs. Yoo handed me a glass of water and I nodded. Jin was beside me and he rubbed my back. "Be careful." He gave me the table napkin. "Th-thank you, sorry." I said. "That's not gonna happen. Why are you thinking that way mom? There's still Seoyeon and Seungyeon, hope for them. Not for me, BTS and TWICE has big careers. We do not have time to date until our 40's." Jeongyeon explained. "I don't really like the way you talk, Kyungwan." Mr. Yoo spoke.

"Sorry, Mr. Yoo. Jeongyeon is just tired after our schedule earlier." I explained. "I see, but can you behave like Dahyun and everyone else? We're having dinner and it's my birthday." Mr. Yoo asked her. "Excuse me." Jeongyeon stood up and left the room. "Jeong—" I stopped. That was bad... "I-I'll just go to the restroom too." I stood up and excused myself from them. "Jeongyeon!" I called for her when I got out of the room, a lot of people are already having dinner at the restaurant and it looks like Jeongyeon's heading out and not to go to the restroom. "Hey! Hey, where are you going???" I held her arm before she could go out. "What? Leave me alone, I'm feeling sick." She yanked my hand. "Jeongyeon, it is your dad's birthday... Don't do this and let us go back."

"He doesn't need me, and honestly I want a peaceful dinner." She said. "Okay, so you should've keep quiet." She looked at me. "I mean— because that was too much to talk back to them, they're your parents... And sorry if you didn't want the idea to let us call Mrs. Yoo, mom." I rubbed my arm. "It's not like that, Dahyun. I have no problem with that but bringing that up which would only make us all feel awkward, that's crazy." Jeongyeon shook her head. "I did everything what dad asked for for his birthday, I want you to be there. But I wasn't ready to see Jin, do you know how hard that is?" She sighed. "I'm sorry."