⚜Another Favor⚜

"Take this home." Jungkook handed me a basket of breads. "Hey, I thought you would—" He showed me another basket. "You don't have to..." I exhaled. "Come on, I don't think we could still see each other again after this because starting tomorrow until next year, we would be really busy..." He explained, I took it from him. "Thank you, I'll take it because I wasn't able to meet you last time. I appreciate it, so much." I smiled at him, he nodded. "Thank you, next time I ask you out, don't reject me again."

"I did not—" I paused. "You said that, I'll take you home now." He chuckled.

"Thank you, for the treat and taking me home again." I nervous laugh. "You're very kind." I smiled. "I am? Maybe for some people, I am." He laughed. "That includes me? I understand, Jin and I are related." I pointed. "No, that's not what I mean." I exhaled. "I'll get in, thank you again. Tell Jin advance Happy birthday, I won't be able to see him on thay day." I walked going inside our dorm and went to the bedroom. As usual, they are already sleeping but I hear noises from the other room. It must be Momo and Sana again, they're always up until midnight. I placed the basket on the said table and looked at it, a basket of bread... I cleaned my self and changed my clothes, I opened the wrapper of the basket carefully and took the differen kinds of bread from it and went out of the room. I knocked on the other door, and after few seconds Momo opened it. "Hey," I smiled. "Oh, you're still up. Want to join us? We're watching. What's that?" They let me in. "Uhm, I got breads... We can share them or maybe tomorrow for breakfast."

"Who got these breads?" The morning after, they all got up seeing what I brought home which those bread came from Jungkook. "I— uh, bought it." I said. Nayeon looked at me and sat beside me, she took one and had a bite of it. "You had a great night?" She asked, I looked back at her. "Hmm?" I slowly chewed the food. "Last night. I've been hearing you with Sana and Momo." She chuckled, I got a little nervous with what she said. I thought she saw me again with Jungkook, I don't want to look around when I'm with him. It's like I'm really scared and something might be spying on us, jeez. I couldn't use my ability to spot people like how I spot cameras. "Let's get to work, our manager has some good news."

We all prepared for our schedules and arrived in JYP. "Guess what, you're going to be IU's guest in her concert." Everyone looked very surprised when our manager anounced that. "Yes, my fangirl heart!" Nayeon jumped in excitement. An honor for us to promote our new album too, a lot of things happend. We've never been busy like this and I also want to try things like collaboration so I did, I talked to our manager about it and for the coming december, I am working with other artists, that also includes that some of the TWICE members with me are covering other kpop artist's song. Very LOADED these days and it's fun, it's really fun working.

"Dahyun, you're up! You have to walk fast. After TWICE enter the red carpet, you gotta spilt up with them." I nodded by the staff's intruction. Gosh, I haven't seen BTS for a month, maybe I did but I only paid attention to work and nothing else. And one more, my outfit looks so tight that my upper looks fine but gosh, these shorts are killing me. It's really short but I have to wear this until the red carpet ends, jeez. I finally saw BTS and then EXO, which Jin and Chanyeol are my co-emcees for the whole night, gosh how many hours would that be? And I need to keep changing dresses and, I have a collaboration. This would be a very very long night, I am nervous.

The three of us walked to the red carpet again and my brother just threw confetti in front of me, that caught me off guard. Jeez, he's being extra. We answered what the host asked us and proceed to the main stage of KBS, gosh... I've been really tired during the SBS, what more now?

"See you later." Jin whispered to me and I went to the dressing room to get changed faster for the opening of the Song Festival, we got in our places and started emceeing, we keep introducing artists who would perform, change outfits, heels. Jeez, my feet hurt. Glad there are other emcees from the backstage to interview other artists, I sat on the chair in our waiting room. TWICE are rehearsing, I sighed when I was left alone. I just practiced my lines to look natural during the recording, "For our next performer, they are known for being one of the best boy group in this generation. No, they are the bestest boy group?" I asked myself while walking and looking at my cards, "Happy new year." I fan myself with it. "How's it going? Nervous?" Jimin suddenly showed up after I washed my hands from the restroom. "Gosh, h-hi senior." I bowed at him. "You look good tonight."