⚜ Sleepover⚜

SOOMPI: DISPATCH REVEALED 97 LINER IDOLS WHO WERE IN ITAEWON DURING SOCIAL DISTANCING PERIOD.

"Biggest Idols, BTS Jungkook, NCT Jaehyun, SEVENTEEN Mingyu, and ASTRO Cha Eunwoo were seen visited a restaurant and 2 entertainment facilities and ignored social distancing on April 25 to April 26. The Idols went through tests after cases of the virus were reported in the area. The 4 Idols were reported to have negative results and companies have made their Idols reflect on what happened."

"What was that? Hey, Jaehyun was calling you last time right? Good thing you didn't go." Jeongyeon approached me. "I would never come with them, they are all boys. Jaehyun was just trolling me, I knew that paparazzis followed them."

"They cannot take staying indoors, let's go. We have lots of works to do," Jeongyeon called, "Yeah, coming." I said then sighed before following her. "You're next to Chaeyoung tomorrow, are you sure you want stay? Our manager could get you home. Tomorrow, you will be filming your present for ONCEs."

"I am fine, I have nothing to do in the dorm if I go home early." I smiled. "Do you want to go somewhere? I mean it isn't that dangerous if we have our manager with us." Jeongyeon asked. "Go where?" I stopped walking. "Do you want to go to your apartment? Just us two? The dorm is chaotic... Hmm?"

"Uh..."

"Hey? What are you talking about?" Momo appeared and wrapped her arm around my shoulder. "Uhm, Jeongyeon wants to go to the apartment I am staying in."

"Yah, TWICE wants to go." Momo shook me a little. "Ya, Momoring. All of us couldn't go, I mean you can't." Jeongyeon told her. "Why not? But you can? Wah, Dahyun. I can't believe you." She distanced herself from me. "No, n-no. You can come." I said. "Dahyun." Jeongyeon held my arm. "It's okay, right?" I asked her, she sighed. "Okay..." She muttered.

"Wah! Dahyun-ah! You live here for a month??? This is a nice place, but it's a bit boring. There's nothing here." Sana was looking around. "Ya, let's not go everywhere and stay in one place!" Jeongyeon said. "It's not like you own this, Jeongyeon. Is it? Is this your father's?" Momo covered her lips. "Ridiculous, my father hates managing a building like this. This— Dahyun's dad gave this place to her. He pays for it." Jeongyeon reasoned. "Don't tell the other girls about this, it's between us four. I know we are like real sisters but you know how private Dahyun is, let's respect that." She added. "Momoring, let's prepare for dinner. When the other girls ask us where we stayed, just tell them at my parents house." Jeongyeon went to the kitchen.

I went to my room and took a deep breath. "Dahyun." I turned around, Sana was there. "Ah, Sana... C-come in." I said. She was looking around when she entered the room, "You can sit down." She nodded and sat on the chair. "This is a very nice place Dahyun."

"It is." I agreed then opened my closet. "You have all same clothes, what's going on?" She was looking at my closet. "Ah, yes... M-my brother bought them." I took pairs of clothes. "Here, you can wear them. I never wore them yet," I gave the clothes to her. "Thank you, where's the bathroom?" I pointed where and she got up. "Sana, can we talk? After you wash up?" She nodded. "Sure, I'll go change." She smiled and get inside the bathroom. I took a deep breath and looked outside. I took my phone and stared at Jin's contact, and my phone started ringing. It's him,

"Hi, Jin..." I said. ("How are you? I am not hearing anything from you now, should I go there to visit you?")

"I am done~" I immediately hang up the phone when Sana came out of the bathroom. "This is comfy. I should buy these kinds of clothes." She said. "You look cute in that." I smiled.