⚜Close to Find out⚜

'JUNGKOOK'S POV'

I heard the driver's phone ringing. I knew this is Jin, I just can't clearly see his face from the mirror and if this guy knows where I live, it is him.

"Sir, where do you live?" He asked. His voice sounds weird, "Hannam-dong." I answered. The phone ringing stopped, "Hello, Tzuyu. I'm glad you're already home, I didn't know it was my phone ringing. The rain is too loud, what a relief that you got home before the rain pours. Me and Chaeng are on our way home." Chaeyoung leaned forward. "Miss Kim, you can drop me off the dorm. Your dad must be looking for you at home, I know you were staying with him for the past few days."

"Chaeng." Dahyun hang up her call with Tzuyu. "Don't you miss me staying in our dorm?" She asked. "It is okay for Mr. Kim if Miss Dahyun wishes to go to your dorm." The driver said. "Really??? That's good then." Chaeng smiled. "I'll drop you two first, it's nearer than Hannam-dong."

What a joke.

"T-tell dad I'm coming back to TWICE dorm and to my brother." Dahyun get off the car. "Senior, good night. It's nice meeting you at the Art competition." Chaeyoung smiled, I bowed at her and she followed Dahyun. It's just me and the car driver left inside the car, I just focused using my phone while he drives and the car stopped. We're in front our dorm, I pressed my tongue in my cheek and get off the car.

"Mr. Driver." I called him and knocked on the driver's window. "Sir you must go inside your dorm, it's still raining. " I don't care, if you're Dahyun's father's driver and you don't live in Seoul, why do you know where I live? Are you a fan? I don't believe that. Get off that car."

'DAHYUN'S POV'

I snatched Jin's phone. I hope they didn't notice it, I turned it into silent mode before acting that I got a call from Tzuyu. Gosh, I'm still nervous. I hope Jin gets home soon. "Are you, okay?" Chaeyoung asked. "Y-yeah." She sat beside me. "Dahyunnie... Sorry, I thought you would understand me like Tzuyu... You look mad after finding out I'm joing an art competition." She looked down. "I'm not, I am just worried. Can you do a lot of things at the same time? Me... I don't, right. We are different..." I sighed. "I'm sorry Chaeyoung if you feel that way, if TWICE finds out about this, our managers... They would be really shocked, let's not tell them first. Are you going to school tomorrow?"

"In Cyber... Our adviser gave us the permission to be there." She answered. "But how about your academic subjects?" Chaeyoung didn't answer. "Son Chaeyoung, I believe in you. I am not stopping you from that art competition but if you need some help, not in arts but to your other subjects, tell us." Chaeyoung looked at me. "Thank you, older sister." She gave me a hug. We have schedules tomorrow... Don't worry, I'll just tell them you have to be in school."

"Thank you so much, Dahyunnie." I rubbed her back. "Go to sleep, you need to prepare early. I'll just go drink water in the kitchen." I excused myself. Tzuyu is already sleeping, the others a well, I couldn't sleep not because I have insomnia, but because I'm thinking about Jin. I decided to call him, I hope he sees his phone. It's ringing, it took two minutes before he answered it. "Hello, Jin? I hope you're already home. H-how are you? Is dad home? How about Seok-"

("So you're that bunny emoji registered to his phone for how many years.") I got confused hearing that, bunny? What? Who is this? ("TWICE Dahyun.")

The line was cut. Is that Jungkook?