⚜Embarrassing and Awkward⚜

Really embarassing, it really did. Of all places and situation, why does it have to happen to me. I look so weak, I should take care of my body more. It's stressing me out but I have to, for this not to happen again. We got back to our dorm, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung are already there. Jeongyeon greeted them holding the trophy we got from the music show, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are doing a school project. They look so stressed but seeing the trophy made them smile, I am glad they did. We are helping each other when we have hard time doing something, school, work... We are always into something together, a problem of one, a problem of all. I really love this team caring for each other more than just friends or a team, we are all sisters. After asking each other how's school and work, others helped them with the project, while Momo and Jeongyeon went to the kitchen to cook for dinner. I helped cleaning up after Chaeyoung and Tzuyu finished their school project, or else Jeongyeon would scold us and won't be letting us eat and sleep early.

Just a normal night for all of us, I got to the bed room after getting what I eat down to my stomach. I am going to school with the two other maknaes again tomorrow, this would end. I could finish this and focus with TWICE, we are balancing school and work.

---

"Dahyun!" I look behind, there's Yugyeom. He's studying with us, my batchmate. My friend but he doesn't really hang out with me or the others like before. "Oh, hey. Having lunch with your friends?" I smiled. "Yeah, you are my friend. Where are you going?" He asked back. "I'm picking up ChaeTzu for lunch." I answered. "Oh, can I come? Well I refused to have lunch with my classmates earlier remembering you, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu. I'm glad I saw you on my way out of my class." Do I have to be thankful that he refused his friends to have lunch with us? My conscience is not working right now. "Deokmin is coming." He added. "Hello!!!" Deokmin, who? I look behind him. Oh DK from Seventeen, this funny guy. He's also with someone, I closed my eyes half recognizing the guy with him. It's Mingyu. I thought he refused them, they are classmates. I bowed at them. "Hi, Dahyun." I know him by his stage name, DK. Not to his name, now I know DK came from his real name.

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu came, they both looked shy when Yugyeom invited his two friends with him to have lunch with us. But I am thankful DK is lighting up the atmosphere and it is not that awkward for us, I play along with his jokes. I will be good friends with this guy, I admire seventeen too. "Are you free after practice?" Yugyeom asked. "School practice?" I cleared, he nodded. "Hmm, we haven't received new schedules with TWICE. Maybe, I am always waiting for Chaeyoung and Tzuyu's dismissal." I informed him. We were like the only ones hearing our conversation, DK with Mingyu are busy entertaining Chaeyoung and Tzuyu with their jokes. "I am sorry for not hanging out with you guys for the past months since you also became busy for being sucessful. You know we are also avoiding dating issues." I nodded while digging in to my food. "Where?" I asked him directly. "But Chaeyoung and Tzuyu couldn't go." I tell him. "It's okay, maybe they could next time. I want to make it up to you, I am friends with a lot of Idols same age like us, like me. I also want you to be friends with my friends like how you used to introduce yours to me. Moonbin is my classmate, after you introduced him, he talks to me comfortably. We're friends but he hangs out with Chanwoo during break times." I look at him. "Really? That's good then." I smiled. "Let's grab snacks later, my treat." He grinned. "Call!" I smirked, he bumped our fists together and continued eating.

"What are you guys talking about?" DK suddenly asked. "Nothing, you already know about it. Just eat." Yugyeom told him. We finished eating lunch, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu got back to their classes. A lot of sections of our batch are practicing. Yugyeom and DK are being very playful and transferred to our section to continue practicing, my classmates are not complaining because most of them are 'carats' and 'I got7" which seventeen and GOT7's fandom name. Jeez, I wish our advisers haven't noticed them and the students being distructed by these childish guys.