⚜His sister⚜

"Can we go home now, senior? It's getting late. I'm sorry I can't— I mean, it's not easy." I laughed nervously. "It's okay, I'll wait." I looked at him, why? Why does he want me to tell him something? About what? My life? Am I embarrassed to say it? What would I tell him? How would I tell him? Should I? I can't even call us friends.

We get inside the bus. "I'll pay." I was about to refuse but he already paid with his card. I found seats for us and he followed me. "Thank you, senior." He just smiled. I checked my phone and there are a lot of notifications, TWICE is finding me.

("Where are you? Let's forget about it for now, can you please go home now before I could tell Jin you're out without saying where you'd go after going to school? What excuse would you make to avoid us tomorrow?")
-Jeongyeon

"They are already looking you?" Jungkook asked. "Uhm, yeah." I nodded. "BTS must be finding you too." I added. My phone vibrated, holy— did Jeongyeon finally told Jin??? I answered his call. ("Are you free tomorrow?") Oh, she didn't! "We have schedules tomorrow, uhm but I think we'd finish early." I answered. ("Oh, great. See you tomorrow???")

"Hmm, yeah." I hang up. What's he up to? This is a better idea to avoid TWICE conversation about Nayeon's stalker. We arrived in front of our dorm and I thanked Jungkook again, he always makes sure I get inside our dorm before he walks to their dorm. "Where have you been?" Chaeyoung asked when I entered our room. "A friend's birthday celebration." I didn't lie. "Hmm, must be fun?" I just nodded. "I'll just wash and change, It's a very long day." I excused myself and did my night routine and went to bed.

I just focused with TWICE during our schedule, I noticed that Nayeon couldn't concentrate that well and Jihyo guided her throughout the hours we worked. "Meeting after this?" Jihyo called us, they all agreed. "Dahyun?" She asked. "Dad called, we're having dinner." I reasoned. "Oh, okay..." I don't know but I just felt like their plans got ruined because I am not gonna be with them, it's not because they want me to have dinner with them but they want me to be there to discuss the problem with Nayeon. I feel guilty somehow but I really couldn't do what they all agreed to do, I wish that stalker stops bothering her.

"Jin." I called him when I arrived at the restaurant. "You're here earlier than I thought, I told you not to rush going here." Jin greeted me with a hug. "We finished early so it's okay." I smiled. "Well, I didn't tell you who's gonna be with us this night." I got surprised with what he said. "BTS will be there, don't worry." Jin looked around. "Jin..." I looked at him. "Come on." He held my hand which suddenly got cold, his hand was warm so maybe he noticed it. It also starts to shake so he held it tight, we entered the room and I just keep my head low. "Jin ." I heard, I don't know whose voice was that. "Everyone, I want you to meet my younger sister." He placed his hand on my shoulder and I slowly looked at all of them. I tried to smile but my lips are also shaking. "D-Dahyun from TWICE???" JHope looked very surprised, like RM and Suga does. "H-hello, Dahyun-nim. Nice meeting you, Jin never told about it..." RM stood up. "I-it's okay, senior." I said. Jin made me sit down beside him and Taehyung, I really felt shy being around them. And why is Jin deciding to tell them to meet me? Without telling me sooner so I could say no to this. "Are you okay?" Taehyung whispered beside me, I just nodded to him. He offered me a glass of water.

"Can we talk about this situation? We all thought Jin is the last child." Suga broke the silence after we sit. Jin cleared his throat, the door slowly opened and I was also surprised that Jeongyeon came in. "Jin." I whispered to him, he held my hand once again. Jeongyeon bowed and greeted  them before sitting on Jin's left side. "I don't know what the hell is happening." I heard Suga said. "I'll tell you after we eat." We ordered something and I reasoned that we are on a strict diet, I couldn't swallow the food I eat. I feel like my throat is clogged, so I keep drinking water. Maybe this is because of the situation I am in right now, I don't know what I am feeling. I keep staring at the food, I felt Jin holding my hand again.