⚜ Observing her⚜

I heard my phone vibrated again. "Saw You?" I read Jungkook's message. "Huh?" Jaehyun asked me. I looked around, "Uh, nothing. Are you meeting them? I mean, 97 liners?" I asked. "No... Wrong timing for Yugyeom's up coming birthday, I cannot go with them so I am giving my gift to Jungkook so he could give it if they meet up." He explained. "Wait, you always see him in JYP?" He asked. "Uh, not that often. I am starting to get busy now because today is Jeongyeon's birthday and we are going to practice for our comeback and film tomorrow." I told him. "Oh, so you're here at school just to ask permission from the professors?" I nodded. "Jae, what's up."

"Hey, JK." I bowed at him. "Oh, yeah. I bought YG's gift early because I might forget about it, I am flying to LA next week until the end of november." I looked at him. "What are you going to do in LA?" Jungkook asked. "Training, more trainings." My phone vibrated again. It's now Jihyo messaging me. "Uhm, I-uh have to go. I'll go ahead."

"Oh, sure. Take care." Jaehyun said. "Yes, you two."  I walked fast away from school while holding my books and Jihyo's calling now. "Hello?" I answered her call. ("Go to JYP now, where are you?")

"On my way there." I rushed going to JYP and saw TWICE inside our practice room. "Are we doing something else aside from practicing?" I asked them, they all look serious while looking at me. "Wh-what is it?" I nervously asked, I wish this is not about it again. Jihyo stood up, only Nayeon couldn't look at me. I know what this is, they are not really going to stop. "May I have your phone?" Jihyo stretched her hand to get my phone. "Wh-what?" I don't understand, I looked at Jeongyeon. I tried to be calm, I don't want to be disrespectful in Jeongyeon's birthday again. "I will do it." Jeongyeon approached us, "Give me your phone, trust me." She whispered to me, my hand was shaking when I handed her my phone.

'JEONGYEON'S POV'

"Let's not rush Dahyun, we are not doing it but I know how hard it is for her. Let's not make it look like we are just using Jungkook, we are asking for his help." Jeongyeon explained to the rest of TWICE members except for Dahyun who's in the bed room changing. "I'm sorry, this is my idea. I mean, Dahyun was right. Of all people why Jungkook? If people finds out about this, I don't know. I am picturing what might happen." Momo rubbed her arm. "Dahyun is already making a move, we cannot stop anymore."

'DAHYUN'S POV'

I do not have any idea what Jeongyeon sent to Jungkook, she deleted it. Why? Why did she do that? I sighed and changed my clothes to my trousers and a hoodie, a casual clothes to celebrate Jeongyeon's birthday with TWICE this afternoon and she will be out to celebrate with her family this evening. I got out and my phone vibrated.

("Jin informed me, I will :).)
-Jungkook

Informed him what? I don't understand... "Let's go?" TWICE saw me standing at the door and we all got out of our dorm. I didn't notice that we arrived at the restaurant and they ordered food, I was still thinking what might Jeongyeon told him and he replied that.

"You're eating a lot today, Jeongyeon. You must watch out, you might gain weight." Jihyo reminded. I didn't even took just a bite of our food, I don't know if they noticed, I just don't feel hungry at all. "We'll go back to the dorm first, or you could go where you want or have to go." Jihyo told us. "Yes, leadernim." They answered.

"Good evening!" We all greeted each other when we arrived in Jeongyeon's parents' house, I didn't expect that we would not be going to a restaurant to hide like we always do. "If it is not really your birthday." I shook my head. "Dahyun." Jin approached me. I smiled at him and I saw Jungkook with him, "Oh! My other daughter~" Mr. Yoo greeted me. "Good evening." I bowed at him. "Stop the formality, Dahyun everytime you see me. Your father and I are like brothers, so I am like your uncle now, your father. So talk comfortably to me just like how you talk to your dad." He pats my shoulder. "I love your hair, purple."