⚜Change Topic⚜

It's really not that fun to stay alone... I just wish someone is with me right now, or even just TWICE... they were having conversations in your group chat and I do not have the mood to reply, they are just talking about what they are doing while in quarantine too... And I just replied to them once that I wish I was with them too and that's it.

I don't know how long will I be staying here yet, and I haven't heard anything about Jungkook... I messaged him, asking how he was and I realized I shouldn't have sent it but I saw that he have seen it... He didn't even replied, well maybe they're still working even though we're in this situation.

All I do was to eat, look outside the window and sleep. And I haven't got any messages from Jaehyun after our last phone call,

And an idea suddenly came to me, but I do not have anything really... But, I still hope I could find something anywhere. From the drawers, "Aha!" I saw a planner. "Is this really for here? Let's see." I browsed it and there's nothing inside, "Luckily, with a pen." I took a deep breath and started writing,

and I also ended up crumpling papers, "I do not really have anything in mind..." I sighed and set the planner and pen aside, "This is boring." I just flopped onto my bed and closed my eyes.

I felt my phone vibrating, but I was getting my sleep so I chose to ignore it.

-

I woke up and it was already dark, "Jeez. I ruined my sleep routine, god... What time is it?" I checked my phone, a missed call? Oh right, I felt it earlier.

Wait what?

Jungkook?

It rang for only 6 seconds. Maybe it's just a mistake? Should I call him back? Or... Message him? But he never replied, maybe I should try. I wouldn't be able to get back to sleep if don't figure out what's going on.

"Hi? I saw your missed call, sorry. I was sleeping, what's up?"
-sent

I didn't hesitate or think of a better message to ask him why he called, anymore.

I went outside my room to prepare for dinner, then my phone dings. It's Jungkook, finally he replied.

("Nothing, sorry. It was a wrong number.")
-Jungkook

I got confused. A wrong number? Is this really Jungkook's number?

I scrolled back to our inbox and it was really him, and I saw his pic that he sent. Don't tell me his phone got stolen??? That's why he wasn't replying, gosh... I dialled his number and it answered. ("Hello?")

Wait... This is him. This is his voice? Do people use fake voices now to troll people... ("Hello? Dahyun?") I am not falling for this, I ended the call. "Weird." I took my phone and put it inside my room, "No important calls and messages, I should rest from using it." I sighed and went back to cook my own food. Of course, the simple one.

I finished my meal and ended up spacing out. "I want to go out." I cleaned up and decided to try to go out. "You can do this, Dahyun." I took a deep breath and dressed up for the night to go out. "Mask is a must." I got finished and started hearing my lock being pressed from outside. "What is going on? Who the h-" My door got opened!

"I swear, I feel something's wrong."

"How the freak did you know her passcode???"

"Who-"

"Hi!" It was Jin and Jungkook. "How- You should've knocked..." I said. "Sorry! We just thought someone's here with you! Threatening you or something, you called Jungkook and you weren't saying anything and just hang up on him."