⚜Protected⚜

'JIMIN'S POV'

It is weird, when Jungkook was describing the girl he is interested in to. I am remembering Dahyun, I haven't seen Dahyun when we saw TWICE earlier. There were only six members, what's happening to them? I don't really have an Idea what Dahyun did just like last time when she's not around with TWICE during events for three days we saw the team.

I heard fans are building fansites or pages for updates from their idols, I know BTS has that too but most of them are in different language. I want to learn different languages to communicate with the fans, I know they are having a hard time watching us without subtitles. I want to adjust for them, learn easy languages for them. Anyways, as I was telling that. I didn't notice I was scrolling on twitter and searched for Dahyun's name. She has a lot of fan accounts, I saw a popular account and clicked it. Thank god it's in korean, it is really not for updates about her, it's a fansite which took pictures of her wherever she is going. Does this make her uncomfortable, but she smiles at every pictures in this account's timeline.

Oh, so yesterday... She was at school, with Yugyeom... A bunch of boys? Well there were only three, wait these two guys are from seventeen. She hangs out with them??? I look at the caption. 'Dahyun at school after their graduation practice with GOT7 Yugyeom, SEVENTEEN's Mingyu & DK.'

Oh so she's under graduate from highschool like Jungkook. My eyes widened as I scroll more from the account, I need to clear searches after doing this. I am sharing one account with all the BTS members, they'll see what I am doing.

A picture of Jungkook with them?! They went to a snack bar! So they were together yesterday...

"Twitter is acting weird. Some posts are popping out saying based on what you like and searched, TWICE is showing up."

I heard Namjoon talking, I immediately cleared the searches and saw what trends right now, D-DahKook? What's this. I clicked it and saw pictures of Dahyun and Jungkook with the rest of JK's friends. What the hell???

I saw some comments are good, some are bad. Fans of TWICE attacking Jungkook and the three boys, and ARMYs attacking Dahyun. Jeez... DAHKOOK? Seriously? They combined Dahyun and Jungkook's names!?

'DAHYUN'S POV'

Yugyeom always invites me after practice to go out, I kept telling him I can't because I am also busy with TWICE but he never listens. We are always going out with Jungkook, this time Jungkook came with SinB and Eunha. Great, I have my girlfriend here but this isn't fun anymore. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu got finished early so I am so happy they are coming with us, Yugyeom always treat us food or even to have fun on arcades.

I treated the girls some tickets, I don't want to take advantage of Yugyeom's kindness to let us have fun to this. Boys and girls have different worlds this time, thank goodness I could stay away from them. There were like a show and everyone is watching us play, this is rising up my anxiety to play so I let them and stayed with the other people to cheer on them. Eunha and SinB are really good at the Dance Dance revolution, which is main to arcades where you step feet on the arrows below. These two ladies are really good at this, GFriend members are good dancers. They are the girl version of BTS, everyone are amazed and loud when SinB and Eunha nailed to have perfect scores without missing any steps on the arrows. This is making me dizzy everytime I look at the screen scrolling up so fast, they are really a masters of this game!

Everyone screamed when the game ended.

'JUNGKOOK'S POV'