⚜Getting Closer⚜

"We've been here for 15 minutes, where are we really going?" Jungkook asked Jaehyun. "Oh, they're here." Jaehyun stopped the car. Jungkook first got off and I followed, Jaehyun also got off. "Yugyeom, hey." They did a bro hug and we're in from of a hall, I am not familiar with. What's in here?" I asked myself. "Dub!" I saw SinB. "Hey." I smiled at her. "How's exam?" I asked her. "Tiring but thank goodness it's done." She chuckled. "Let's go inside. Only Yugyeom, Jungkook, Jaehyun and Eunwoo are the boys and Sinb, Yuju, and Eunha are the girls with me. "Where's the rest?" Jaehyun asked. "They're busy, Eunwoo here escaped from the shooting. They keep retaking the scenes and he got tired of it." Yugyeom explained. "How about you? You ran away too?"

"No, of course I finished with Got7 before leaving." Yugyeom looks like he's telling the truth, we entered the building and there are tables, I am like in a bar or something, I don't really have an idea. Lights are deam and there's a stage with drums, guitars, mic stands and a piano. "Congrats on finishing your exams." Yugyeom said. "There's really nothing to celebrate, we just finished it, we still don't know the results yet." I said. "I'm sure you did great! Why? You didn't took it seriously???" Jaehyun put his arm around my shoulder. "Of-of course I did." I tried not to be harsh taking his arm off my shoulder. I keep looking around the place. "Relax, Dahyun. We're in a safe place, this isn't just an ordinary bar." Yugyeom noticed me. "I am not thinking that way..."

"Let's just order something to eat of drink, no alcohols please." SinB called for a waiter. Jaehyun didn't disappoint us, group of performers came on stage to sing and everyone at the place cheers and sings with them. "One more? Hmm, how about we ask someone from those Idols to join us here for some vocals or dances maybe? The stage is wide for them." One of the singer announced. Jaehyun, Eunwoo and Jungkook pushed Yugyeom and he didn't stopped them and just went on stage, he's a bit shy but showed us some of his moves. Everyone got even more louder, "How about from the ladies?" People starts cheering again, Yuju and SinB picks Eunha to be on the stage. Eunha keeps shaking her head but Yuju pulled her to the stage and she sang beautifully in front, I looked at the guys and they're all  focused on her. Her voice is cute and it's really nice, I wish I have that vocals... We clapped when she finished singing, "How about a duet from the girls and boys??? Anyone???"

Is this an entertainment bar? This doesn't really suit me, any kind of place like this, where a lot drinks, dates or anything. "An honor from Mr. Jeon Jungkook of the famous group BTS." The host called, Yugyeom pushed him to the stage. "Yuju, a duet with her." SinB pointed at her, Yuju shook her head but we all cheered for her so she went on stage. They borrowed microphones to the host. "Uhm, good afternoon everyone almost evening. I am resting a bit for our group's future activities so I don't think I could sing tonight." Yuju announced. "But, I saw a pole right there maybe I could still perform not with my voice but dancing." She bowed and Jungkook took her mic. Yuju held the pole, testing how strong it is to hold onto and Jungkook starts singing, it is unfamiliar to me and I think I heard Chaeyoung singing it with Nayeon, all of us wowed with Yuju's performance and I also couldn't keep my eyes off Jungkook, he always look at her too while singing. What am I even thinking???

"How about you play the piano, Dahyun?" Yugyeom asked. "Wh-what? N-no, no." I refused. "Why not???" Jaehyun asked. "My fingers gets sore easily, I've been practicing these past few days." I reasoned. "That's sad..." I just forced a smile. I saw how Jungkook and Yuju made everyone's day really nice, i'm one of them. I wonder what is his Ideal type of girl? Would it be Eunha or Yuju? Or it can also be SinB, GFriend really shows off good talent and visuals... "What were you thinking? The performance's over." Jaehyun made me get back to my senses. "I'll just go to the restroom." I excused myself. What am I really even thinking? I just sighed and finished to the restroom, I get back to them and we eat.

"As usual, Dahyun and Jungkook would go on the same path." Jaehyun said after we left that bar. "I can take you home." Jungkook looked at us. "Really? That will be great," SinB smiled. We all get into the parking lot, all of them got into the backseat. Where am I going??? "Get in." Jungkook rolled the window down, the front seat was empty. I nodded slowly and get inside, I quietly sighed and fastened my seatbelt. "Onto the ladies' dorm first." Yugyeom instructed Jungkook and he drives away from there. We are all quiet, I just keep looking outside while we're at the road. We said goodbye to SinB, Yuju and Eunha when they arrived in front of their dorm and Jungkook drives again. I don't know, I don't really think Jungkook and I fits to be together even if Yugyeom and the others are there, maybe he only tries to talk to me because Jin and him had an argument about it. I didn't notice that everyone at the backseat are all gone. "Are you okay?" I looked beside me. I smiled and nodded.