⚜Us Against the World⚜

I don't know what just happened, now I'm here staring at the ceiling. Lying down on my girlfriend's bed while she's beside me, sleeping.

She doesn't want me to leave, I just felt how lonely she is. I don't know what's going on, she's only been here for a day but she doesn't want to be left alone.

She's became more close to me, and I never expected her to be like that. She's known to be innocent and conservative and I respect that, I don't know if this is right.

But there's nothing wrong with this. We are dating, and sometimes I also feel alone just like her. This is what it's all about, I slowly kissed the top of her head while it's on my arm. "Don't leave me..." I heard her mutter. I wrapped my arms tighter around her, "I won't leave you." I whispered.

The next day, I decided to bring her to my house away from the city. "It's much safer to stay here. We'll get back later evening in Seoul."

"Yeah, I love your place." She kept looking around. "Have you bring your family here? Do they know you have a new place?"

"Yes, they do know but It'll be hard for them to go here. Some know their faces."

"Your fans would definitely go crazy."

"That's why I don't go out with them often, I'm being followed everywhere. I just get lucky whenever I go out with you."

"Pft. I'll use the bathroom." She excused herself. Her phone suddenly rang. "Dahyun, someone's calling." I told her. "Hmm? Wait."

I peeked to see who is it, "What? Jae—" I took her phone and the ring stopped, "What does he want???" A message arrived.

"I didn't see you on any of the University College list, you did not enroll?"
-NCT Jaehyun

"Who is it?" She got back. "Why do you look serious? Why are you looking at my phone." She snatched it from me. "Oh? Jaehyun." She opened the message. "You didn't enroll?" I asked her.

"No..." She said. "Why?"

"I couldn't work and study at the same time. It's like I'm getting more stressed out, so I decided not to enroll this sem..."

"Oh yeah, you're busy. But I think you were busier before the pandemic, I'm impressed that you could do lots of things at the same time."

"No..." She chuckled. "Are you okay? I mean, we're not just to date and meet each other everytime we get the opportunity like this. We can also talk, openly to each other. If you're not okay, It's okay to let it out." I said.

"Aww— you're very swe—" She paused while looking at her phone. "What's going on?"

"Jae is calling. Imma take this." She answered his call. "Lemme talk to him." I whispered, she gestured no and pointed me and her. Yeah right, he would get confused. "Hey! Hey, Jae!"

"Put him on speaker!" I whispered. She did and placed her phone on the table.

("Why didn't you enroll??? School's open for students.")

"Well uhm, getting even more busier? So you enrolled, wow. Can't believe you did."

"He's also busy, he don't even chat in our group chat like he's busier than I am." I whispered.

("I hear whispers... Are you with TWICE?")

"Y-yeah..." I scratched my neck. "Why? You sad that I didn't enroll? Maybe I will, next sem or next year again? I don't know, I wish I could focus more at school when I do that. I've been into so much pressure lately so..." She shrugged. ("Oh, I wish you're okay. Good luck on your work.")