⚜I Like You⚜

"Let me guess, you couldn't contact anyone to come for me?" I stopped after he said that. "No, who would I call?" I asked him back then shook his head. "Here, drink." I moved the bottle to him. "I would not call Jin, if that's what you're trying to say." I heard his breath. "I was worried." I honestly said, I was really controlling myself but I want to get mad earlier because I don't know, what were he thinking??? "Why?" I heard him ask. "I don't know, I just feel like you need help but you can't say it."

"I'm afraid you might refuse me, again." I looked at him, I feel guilty. He's right, I did, he's not lying. "I'm sorry." I looked down on the drink. "No, I'm sorry. That's fine, I'm sorry I called... I don't know whom I dialed. It's- it's getting late, you're not supposed to be here anymore."

"Right, if you have any other place to stay, I could take you there, it's fine. If you go home, I'm sure it'll cause a fight. Mind if I?" I asked him permission to borrow his phone and gave it back to him. "I am renting an apartment." He answered. "Let's go there, I'll take you." I told him.

"Can you walk, properly?" I asked him, we entered the building and there's no one at the lobby. He told me the floor he's staying in and I pressed the button of the elevator for him, he doesn't look drunk anymore but he's still dizzy. We got off the elevator when we get to the floor, he carefully entered his password. "Might want to go in? As you're already here." He offered. "No, thank you. I just want to make sure you enter to your unit safely, I'll return your car tomorrow if you're thinking it's dangerous for me to go home alone." I gave him a short smile. "Go inside, lock the door." I told him and get inside the elevator when he locked his door. I sighed.

-

'JUNGKOOK'S POV'

"Jungkook! Jungkook! Where are you????"

I opened my eyes after hearing a voice, that must be a dream. Where am I? Oh, in my apartment. Wait- Oh shoot- what happened last night- all memories are coming back, I remember it all. Stupid! Why did I call Dahyun??? I gave her problem! You're a big problem, Jungkook! I got off the bed and my phone keeps ringing. "Hello." I answered it. ("Are you still around in Seoul??? It's like you do not have any schedule, we have no time to go on a vacation this week! Where are you???") I rubbed my head. "Coming." I hang up, I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. I moved quickly and grabbed my phone after changing, I moved out and something from the floor caught my attention it moved inside the unit.

"I hope you had a nice sleep... Meet me on Saturday? If you have no schedules... If not, it's fine. No response means busy. I hope for you to get better. I gave your key to the guard this morning."

-Dahyun

-

'DAHYUN'S POV'

I feel something different with Nayeon again, and I am also thinking of what I wrote to Jungkook. I wish I didn't add the meeting on that note, he must me busy and I also changed my mind. It's really okay if he's not free, he'll forget it.

I didn't think about it that much and it's our day off so I will only stay in our dorm for now that it's already Saturday. "Do you have plans before going on a vacation with your families?" Mina asked. "You're going to Japan?" Jihyo asked back. "Yes, me and Momo. I think Sana would stay here and spend her vacation with her other friends here." Mina explained. My phone suddenly light up, I checked it and it's Jungkook. Jeez...