⚜A Goodbye⚜

'DAHYUN'S POV'

I just want to return from my normal life, I hate this feeling. I don't want Jin and Mrs. Kim to fight because of me, he is lucky to have his mother... Mine is gone, it's better this way. I'll just go to Han River to visit mom, I was so stupid to let go of the bag. But seeing her broken urn and ashes makes me feel weak, she's gone for a long time, I need to accept it. I need to accept everything that Mrs. Kim did, because I can't blame her for it. It would be the last, I won't be getting close to them now... I never thought this would happen again, I want Jin to be okay with his mom.

"Kim Dahyun, let's talk." It's Jin. I've missed him after a week that I decided to stay in our dorm, even the day after what happened, he wanted to talk but I refused because of what happened to mom, the conversation he had with Mrs. Kim and throwing the ashes of mom in the river. But maybe I have to really talk to him now. We came at a restaurant, we're like criminals hiding our faces with masks and caps. "I'm sorry." He started. He didn't do anything, I didn't expected him to say that. "I am trying to tell mom to move out and just come back to Gyeonggi-do or abroad. " You don't have to." I told him. "Why? She's always causing trouble, you told me that she's not doing anything but look at what happened." I shook my head and stopped him from talking. "Jin, you don't have to tell her to move out because I am not returning." I am wearing eye glasses right now because contact lenses scares me a lot, my eyes started tearing up and my glasses are blurring because of the moist. I look down and took my glasses off. "What?" That's all he asked. "I am... Not returning, I'm sorry."

"N-not returning, wh-what do you mean?" I sniffed. "Fix your relationship with your mom, you wanted her to be here in the first place. You don't have to choose between me and her, she is your mom. You lived your life without me and you can't live without having a mom like me, so Jin... I want you to be okay with her and not fight because of me." I let out a breathe and my tears already started falling. He shook his head. "I am fighting with her because I want her to accept you."

"You don't have to do it for me, who would accept a bastard who ruined a family." I answered with a trembling voice. "Dad and her are already okay." I nodded. "They are, and now you are arguing with her? I thought you want a complete family."

"I do! And you are part of my family." I look away. "Jin, I'm asking you a favor for the last time. I want you to be happy with your mom as you told me, I helped you to be together again. We lived our lives not minding each other and pretend that we don't know each other—"

"So you are telling me to continue that? Is that the reason why you asked me to keep it a secret because you are not sure of telling it to the whole universe, you know this would happen." He shook his head, I didn't know he would not understand me. "N-no—" He cut me. "I get it, nobody cares about our lives even though we are Idols. Fans and other people doesn't have the right to judge us for where we came from or what's our family back ground. But okay, that's the favor you're going to ask? Sure." He stood up. He's about to go when I held his arm. "Please, I don't want to change what we have. Let's still be siblings." He took my hand away from his. "You said you wanted to be like before, then stay away from BTS."

'JIN'S POV'

"Jin, what is this? Why did this happen???" Jeongyeon came to my apartment. I called for someone to fix Dahyun's things she left. "Can you please excuse us first? I'll call you back, thank you." I asked the house keeper. "You are letting someone to get her things from here? Dahyun is not telling me anything so I want you to tell me what happened???" She took her cap and mask off. "I will do it, that house keeper could find out something about her. You need to talk about this first before really moving her things out of your unit." She pointed out. "This is a family matter, Jeongyeon. I am tired, I am just doing what she told me too and this is gonna be the last time. We go back to where we lived and we are continuing that."