⚜Visit⚜

'DAHYUN'S POV'

I feel hot, I don't really know what exactly am I feeling. He already did it twice but now, longer... And I couldn't move, I let him. And after few seconds I felt his lips detached from mine, I slowly opened my eyes. "Sorry." He whispered. I don't know what to say. "Dahyun?" I froze even more after hearing my name, I could recognize the voice.

It's Momo.

She saw it???

I started shaking.

"Who—" I finally saw her, she walked towards us and I was just standing there in front of Jungkook.

"This—" She saw the box which I was holding since earlier. I'm doomed. "U-uh, we have to go senior." I bowed at Jungkook, he did the same. "Y-yes."

"Goodbye senior." Momo also bowed and pulled me away from there, It's really awkward that no one's talking.

"Put back your mask." I heard her, I just remember it and did what she say. We entered our van and got home.

"Can we talk?" Momo asked me when I was still in the kitchen washing the plates. "Tell me anything. I know you don't want to. But you might need help." She added, I thought of it for hours and I think she's right. I finished my last task for the night and we both stayed in the living room. "I made sure no one would come here, let's just keep our voices low." She said, so we sat on the floor while leaning on the sofa. I started speaking up, slowly so she could understand. And I told her everything.

"So you're hiding, and your brother will get mad once he finds out." I looked down. "I don't know... You just started your relationship with him, if I am not just an Idol and if we didn't almost just grew up together with BTS, I mean... We both succeeded in both many times... I would hardly think why? You're very much aware of what Jungkook is now, I mean all of us." I looked at her. "You are a very nice girl Dahyun, you're very simple. You're conservative, you're just you."

"What do you mean?"

"What you show from the outside is what you really are inside, I understand if you actually liked Jungkook even before. Maybe like after debut? He's growing, his looks... I mean, I don't judge him and I don't know him personally. I also understand that he has a connection with you, with your brother. And you said that no one knew about your relationship, especially Jin. I just hope that your decisions are right. I want to help you, as much as I can. I don't want you to get hurt, Dahyun. I'm just telling you this because I'm concerned about you, and you're important to me. I'm on your side, as long as you could handle it yourself too... I know you're not entering a situation if you don't know how to handle it, you're in a new stage, and I hope you were not lying when you said you never had a boyfriend, and this is your first time. I want you to be happy, Dahyun." Momo spread her arms, I went inside her arms and she wrapped it around me. "Thank you."

But after talking to Momo like that, I know Jungkook felt nervous for me when Momo saw me with him. But I never got any messages from him, until Christmas midnight. I was just thinking that we must be all busy that's why we do not have time to greet or ask each other how are we doing.

"How's dating?" Momo whispered to my ears. "Eh, fine? Nothing special happened." He eyes widened. "N-no! I mean, we are too busy to chat each other." I explained. "Ahh, great." She smiled and left, I sighed and followed her.

I just thought I could finally talk to Jungkook, but I only received Christmas and New Year greeting and that's it. I was sending him long greetings, whole heartedly but I guess he is busier than I am so I just let it pass.