⚜Better⚜

'JUNGKOOK'S POV'

"Why?" I don't know either, Dahyun. I don't know. "I'm acting all weird, senior." She wiped her tears, but it won't stop from falling. "C-can we take a seat?" She asked, I nodded. I won't force her if she doesn't want to tell me anything, I would respect that, but if she does, I will listen. So she did, I just listen to her and I didn't know that she's going through all that. "Sorry, senior. I can't let it out, am I that bad if I don't tell things to them?" I looked at her. "No, it's your right to keep it. But you have to let it out because it would help you feel better." She nodded and sniffled. "Are you feeling better, now?" I asked her. She nodded and smiled at me. "Don't ever think it's childish that you're scared if you'll be left alone if the person important to you finds someone whom they could be with until their last breath, I mean... You could also find someone, people are alone because they chose to be alone."

"If I am lucky enough like Jin? I never met anyone my whole life." I looked at her. "What?" She looked back. "I mean, I never dated." She chuckled. "You never?" She looked embarrassed. "Who would even date someone like me? People see me crazy, crackhead, not an ideal type of girl to date."

"Have you ever told someone you like him? Confessed to anynone?" I tilted my head and she shook her head as a response. She didn't remember what she did when she was drunk, was that real? Or I misunderstood it, was that a dream? Or I am just assuming? "Why are we even talking about it? I am not interested to that Idea right now. I am just scared, because I keep denying it but my insecurities keeps getting big and bigger, not for the idea of dating or being with someone but acceptance. Being accepted for who I am, not because people around me did a mistake once and I have to pay for it until I die."

I don't really understand, who would not accept her? Who would blame her for something she didn't do? I want to ask her but what if she won't answer? What if she'd walk away?

"Who wouldn't? You are Kim Dahyun." I moved close beside her. "You are a TWICE member, every men dies to see you in person, muscular men would dance to your song when they're played." She laughed. "That's true, and you are beautiful." She stopped. "JYP trained you to be yourself, with a good personality... You are beautiful." She looked away. "Stop lying, senior."

"I am not, how old are you? Why are you even calling me senior? Yes, we debuted 2 years ahead of TWICE but it's like we are not friends, I am friends with Yugyeom, Jaehyun, and Dongmin." Dahyun wiped her eyes again. "And you came to be Yugyeom's friend first before me."

"Does that even matter? Yugyeom and you are more close than me to him, I understand because you relate to each other as boys for many things. We just helped each other to debut, we didn't thought of being friends too... We were just like using each other to be part of JYP's group to be honest, he's a very nice person, playful but he could be serious too." She nodded. "How about working with Dongmin?"

"Everyone is kind, we only worked once with Moonbin. I'm more close to Moonbin, I really met him with SinB, they're childhood friends." I agreed. "Yeah, he's my friend too." I smiled. "Those two are really good at dancing, very impressive." I could see that she's getting better when we talked about our friends, just to forget the pain she feels for a short period of time. "You all are good at dancing, I feel embarrassed whenever I think about it. I'm in a group of very good dancers and I am known just because of a viral video."

"Viral video? What is it?" I asked. "Nevermind, it's nothing." She laughed nervously. "If it was not good then why did it went viral?" She scratched her ear, I saw how it went red. "It was crazy." She explained. She's similar to Jin, but Jin's ears gets redder than her.