⚜First Drink⚜

'DAHYUN'S POV'

I tried calling Jin, yes... I don't really want to go back to how we treat each other from the past like he is stranger to me, but he is not answering. I gave up, I'm doing it for few months since I moved out of his apartment. I want to approach him whenever we see each other from events, but I am afraid if he pretends he really doesn't know me and he only know me because of TWICE.

"The performance was exhausting! Let's go out and have fun." I heard that, but I didn't know who it is and who is that voice talking to. "Hey, Dahyun." I look up and saw Yugyeom, he sat beside me. "Are you okay?" I nodded. "We haven't got out for a while... Are you busy at school?" He asked. "Well... Yeah, a little and with TWICE." He nodded. "Ah, me too... But I really made this time free for me to meet my friends, how about you? Could you come with me?"

"Uh, so-sorry... But I am going somewhere with TWICE." I stood up. "Ah, okay... I understand, maybe next time." I nodded and excused myself to him.

"That's the problem! You don't talk to her to solve this! If your mom already left then talk to her! She's no longer here!" I heard and stopped when I saw Jin and Jeongyeon outside our dorm that loud. Why are they fighting like they are a married couple, but because of me? I heard it right, it's Mrs. Kim they are talking about. "I thought we're okay. Now you want me to take you home and you're dragging me in like everybody knows my relationship with her and you?" I saw Jin yanking his arm away from Jeongyeon. "Why can't you talk to her??? I didn't talk to you for months like her just to be with her! She needs comfort!" Jin shrugged. "And me, I don't???" He get back to his car, he is just wearing a cap. "Jin, get off there!"

I turned around and walked away, I couldn't take looking at them fighting, because of me. I called Yugyeom. ("Hey, Dahyun~") I heard a loud music at the background. "Where are you?" I asked him. ("Well, we're at the karaoke. Why? Are you coming?") I look down and took a deep breath. "Yes." I nodded. ("Great! We'll wait for ya!")

'JUNGKOOK'S POV'

Jaehyun and Yugyeom were both singing when Yugyeom's phone rang and he answered it. I am feeling uncomfortable whenever Yugyeom invites his 'girl friends' I mean his female friends to come over, this guy really isn't thinking sometimes, we could be linked to these girls. GFriend SinB, Eunha, Yuju, and other artists which I do not know. And it is the first time TWICE members aren't here, which I heard maknae line, he is friends with them. "Are you coming? Great! We'll wait for ya!" And he hang up. I approached her while drinking water. "Who is that?" I asked. "Ah, Dahyun. She said she's coming, I invited her earlier but she refused because of school, schedules..." I pat his shoulder. "Ya, you kept inviting girls and other friend of yours. Are you sure they are all free? And we could be linked to them."

Yugyeom chuckled. "No, of course not. And we are at a room, no cameras, no paparazzis at this time and look at them. They are all having fun, Dahyun will have fun too." We both look at who's singing and it's DK and Yuju which are both hitting high notes right now and the others are clapping for them. "Hey! Jungkook should sing too, Yugyeom. Have a duet with him!" Mingyu called, I shook my hands to him gesturing him to stop because I am resting my throat. "Come on! Let's pick a song with rap." Eunwoo pushed me at the center with Yugyeom and handed me the mic. I just couldn't stop them so I accepted it and it would be the last time so I go with the flow with them. We suddenly heard the door open, are we too loud?