⚜We Don't Talk Anymore⚜

"You're what?" I leaned back. "Well, I am busy with TWICE and at school... All of us are busy not just me, you guys are unbelievable for still doing this." I chuckled nervously, all of their eyes are on me. They're really listening to what I am saying. "She's right." It's the first time I hear him talk since I arrived in here. "But we are not going out that much for the past days and weeks, months... We're all focused, we're still not forgetting our responsibilities as Idols." He continued. "Right." SinB agreed. "Excuse me." I excused and stood up to go to the restroom. Jungkook is weird, I am noticing his actions, he's so quiet, I don't want to assume but I didn't give him a single look but I could feel him looking at me. Maybe I should go, I should say goodbye to them and just see them around. It's better that way because people will get the wrong Idea that I maybe dating one of those guys, I'm glad there are no paparazzis following us and this will be the last time. Last time.

I get back to them and wiped my hands. "Guys... Yugyeom." I took a deep breath. "Thank you for the dinner, you always treat me so let me pay for it this time. Here, Yugie." I handed him my card. "What? We're getting a treat from Dahyun! Thank god, I thought we'll be doing rock, paper, scissors to who will pay this dinner. I should've ordered my favorite dessert." Mingyu pouted. "No, what are you doing Dahyun??? We'll pay for this." Jaehyun moved my card. "No, it's okay. Yugyeom, you know the pin. This is the last time, guys so let me." I smiled. "You're letting us use your card?" Yugyeom looked confused. "I don't want you to leave early because I did. Don't mind me leaving, just enjoy talking and eat. This isn't going to be your last time, just me." I chuckled. "So, see you guys around. Music shows, events. SinB."

"Hmm, take care Dahyunnie. Thank you." SinB pouted. "Call me when you get home, okay?" I asked. "What are you saying? Of course, but you call me first when you get home because you are already leaving." I nodded. "I'll go. Thank you everyone." I bowed and waved at them. "Yeah, take care." Yugyeom waved his hand.

I finally said goodbye, this is the last and it's done Jin. I hailed for a taxi and opened the door of the backseat. "Dahyun." I jumped a bit hearing someone call my name. "Sen-" I was very shock to see Jungkook, he approached me and pushed the door back. "What-" What is he doing??? He held my hand and placed something, it's my card. "A-are you done p-paying?" I stuttered. "No, I'm paying." He answered, I could feel the coldness of his voice. "O-okay, I'm not forcing you. Good night, senior." I bowed and about to open the door again but he stopped me by holding both of my arms. "Are you not getting in?" We heard the taxi driver asks. "S-sir-" Jungkook cut me off. "Sir, you can let those two guys hire you. Sorry for your time." The driver shook his head and move the taxi away. "What-"

Shit, Jungkook's face was so freaking close. What is he doing???

'JUNGKOOK'S POV'

"Are you okay, Jungkook?" Jaehyun asked. I didn't answer him, "Let's order some desserts." Mingyu called for a waiter. I stood up and get the card from the table. "What are you doing? Are we paying already?" Eunwoo asked. "No, I'll be back." I excused. "What is he doing? He's going out???" I heard Mingyu say. I walked fast going out, I look from left to right. "Dahyun." I called when I saw she's about to get inside a taxi. "Sen-" I pushed the door of the taxi. "What-" I held her hand and placed her card on her palm. "A-are you done p-paying?" She stuttered. I could see her lower lip shaking. "No, I'm paying." I look away. "O-okay, I'm not forcing you. Good night, senior." She bowed and about to open the door again but I stopped her by holding both of her arms. "Are you not getting in?" We heard the taxi driver asks. "S-sir-" I cut Dahyun. "Sir, you can let those two guys hire you. Sorry for your time." The driver shook his head and move the taxi away. "What-"

"Who are you, Dahyun?" She look confused. "Wh-what? What are you asking, senior." She tried getting my hands off her arms, but I didn't let her.