⚜Whom You Hang Out with⚜

'TAEHYUNG'S POV'

"I'm sorry, Taehyung." Jin started when the other members left the living room, I nodded while looking down. "There are a lot of thoughts that run in my mind, I sometimes feel that I don't want you guys to tell me what to do. I am also not aware of my mistakes, I hope you understand me." I nodded again. "We are a team, right?" I asked him. "If you have a problem, tell it to us. Since we debuted, a problem of one, a problem of all. You don't know how affected we are with your actions, no one could ask you because you made us feel that you don't want us to ask you what's wrong. BTS lived for a month in their own, not minding each other's works, moves, it doesn't feel right. Not right, I thought maybe I should do something. Jin the choreography doesn't really look good when you do it, I don't know what's happening to you."

"Yeah, I know. I'll try to adjust, I'll try to listen to you guys. Let's practice again tomorrow, it's better if Hobi, Jimin, or Jungkook could see us do the choreography. I don't know, I'm just really having a hard time with things for the past days, weeks, month-"

"What things?" Jin stopped and look a me and sighed. "Mom left." He look down. "Why? You don't want her to go?" He shook his head. "Mom won't be leaving if-" He look around and leaned closer. "If Dahyun didn't move out of the apartment."

"Move out? Why? You fought?" Jin looked away. "I'm sorry, I didn't know. Nobody knows, Jin. Jimin and I know about it, you should've told us and let us understand you, help you." Jin shook his head. "You don't have to know, it is my problem. I'm sorry if I can't control myself, I am just affected." He sighed. "It is alright to be affected because you are siblings, tell us things. Don't keep it just to you."

"You both okay?" Jimin came in, I nodded to his question. "That's good, aren't you both tired? We should all get to bed." Namjoon also also checked on us. "Are you both good? Let's wrap it up." Namjoon sat on the couch beside Jin. "Things like this, the choreography, the songs, positions, we could always talk about it and solve the problem, that's what we usually do since we debuted. We should not fight about it. Taehyung, Jin is older than you to all of us. He should still be respected, if we joke with him or about him, we should be careful with it because Jin also has feelings."

We all look at the door when it opened, it's Jungkook. We thought they all get inside their rooms.

"Same goes with Jungkook, where have you been?" Namjoon asked him. Jungkook pointed the door not looking at anyone of us. "Somehwere."

"Are you drunk?" Jimin who's near the door, asked Jungkook. He shook his head and went straight to his room. "You smell him?" Jin asked Jimin, he looked so serious asking Jimin about it. "We should all rest." Namjoon release a breath and stood up. "Straight to bed." Namjoon reminded. "Why didn't I notice Jungkook going out?" I hear him mumble. "Let's practice together again, tomorrow." I say to Jin lending him my hand for a shake hand. He look at it and nodded. I smiled when he reached out to it and stood up. "Let's fix the choreography." Jin pats my shoulder. "Let's sleep!" Jimin get all the mess from the table and head inside the kitchen.

I went to the main door. "Where are you going?" Jin asked, "I'll just check my car."

'JUNGKOOK'S POV'

"I see you always hang out with Yugyeom, but you are also keeping your distance."

"Yea, because I don't want to have issues with Ahgases, same with DK, Mingyu, everyone of you. Even if I am friends with anyone, I need to let people know only few things about me, my friends, they knew I only have few but I have you guys. I mean-"