⚜Breakfast⚜

We already went home, I know it's late so I just messaged Chaeyoung that I am not coming home to our dorm. I want to stay with Seokjung and dad before they go, so I am staying with them. I didn't get any replies from Chaeyoung, even to other TWICE members...

The next day, I woke up and prepared early followed by Seokjung, Jin, and dad. I always see dad wearing his suit every morning, he's a workaholic, he doesn't know how to take a break. "Seokjin, take care of your younger sister." Dad reminded him. "I will." He answered. "Move here, Dahyun. Why don't you live with your brother? So I won't be getting worried."

"She also has work dad, that won't work. We'll just visit each other if we have time, and Jeongyeon tells me updates about her too. That's fine." Jin explained. "Okay, okay."

"Next time bring Areum." I told Seokjung. "Yeah, don't worry. Miss Jung is taking care of him very well, visit us in Geyeonggi too." Seokjung gave me a hug. "I will and I will miss you too." I hugged him back and dad too. They're leaving early in the morning, dad and Seokjung got inside the car. Seokjung is driving, me and Jin waved at them until the car moves away. "Uh, Dahyun." I turned to Jin. "Do you want to go have breakfast?" What does he mean? "I know a nearest place here, is it okay if we have breakfast outside?" He asked and I nodded and smiled.

We just walked going to that place, a good exercise in the morning. We entered a café, it's a little wide than I expected. There are no customers, a good time to not hide ourselves while eating breakfast. "I always eat waffle here, do you want one? Or pancakes? Anything you eat for breakfast, I know we do not have same taste." He handed me the menu. "Anything, I am not a picky eater." I answered and looked at the menu. "Oh, they have sweet potato pancakes? That's cool." I smiled. "Sweet potato what?" He peeked at the menu. "That's new." He said. "Really? That'd be my order." I told him. "Okay, do you have anything else to order? Do you drink coffee?" I shook my head. "Not really into drinking coffee."

"Not a picky eater but a picky drinker." He chuckled. "Why? There are people who doesn't like drinking coffee. Chocolate is life." I giggled. "Okay, chocolate drink." Jin handed the menu back to the cashier. "You asked for the menu? There are selections above." I pointed at the boards. "I forgot to bring my glasses, I am not wearing my contact lenses early in the morning."

"I find for them first when I wake up." He looked at me. "Your lenses are thick. Are you taking care of your eyes?" He asked. "I am, but it won't get low. I also wish it won't get high." We settled ourselves and waited for our orders to come.

'JIN'S POV'

I didn't know the time would come that I Dahyun and I will talk to each other comfortably like this time, we're having breakfast and I am seeing her goofy side like mine. If mom was not seeing everything I do when I was a child, where she never let me talk or get close to Dahyun, maybe I am closer to her than Seokjung this time. "Oohhh, I really like potato pancakes." Dahyun looks so in love looking at the hot pancakes in front of her. It looks weird, the pancakes look and it smells weird. And she's pouring a lot of chocolate syrup on it, what—

"Dahyun, that's too much. Chocolate syrup is also high in sugar, and so potato." She took her first bite and her eyes widened. "What? Potato? In sugar? No way." She leaned back and took a sip on her chocolate drink. "You think I do not know that? Not in sugar but potato is considered to be all starch, you know what starch is? Like Flour and rice, pancakes are also made from flour. It is high in glucose. If you gain weight, you'll have to spend your days in a gym or have your very strict diet."

"That's why eating too much rice can make you gain weight..." She looked away thinking about it. "But it really tastes good, try it." She dig her fork on the slice of the potato pancake and streched her arm. "What are you doing?" I asked her. "Try it~" She grinned. "No, way. I never liked potatoes, especially coated with chocolate syrup." I shook my head. "You do not like fries???"