⚜Owe You⚜

Going to school... Isn't helping, my professors saw me attending classes and I sent them my excuse letter for I can't attend for a week, but here I am. My professors are surprised to see me and I just told them it's the only day I could go to school. I don't really want doing E-learning, it makes me forget requirements I need to do and It's even more stressing me out. Why did I enroll college in the first place? I mean not stopping even a year to focus with TWICE and continue when everything's alright. Graduating is important, I need to attend school, it's a lot different when you're educated... I didn't become an Idol just for money, I just love doing it, making people happy... Even though not everyone are pleased and annoyed because of me. I just don't want to be delayed and get this done already.

I am friends with everyone in the classroom, I have no Idol blockmates, they are all ordinary people and I love it. They offer me food, things, gifts, just small gifts I could also use at school, and inviting me for lunch but I can't go with them. They all look more close and I'll just be out of place, why did I say going to school isn't helping? Because no matter how I concentrate through discussions and distract myself doing school works, I am still and a lot affected by what's happening to me, Jin, Jeongyeon, Mrs. Kim, everyone... I just don't know anymore. I'll just faint if I go along with my blockmates, my mind is fully into my problem while I hear noises around that I couldn't take so I decided to just walk around the university to let myself think, not just by sitting depressing myself more. I feel guilty for being harsh to Jeongyeon this morning, I am saying sorry to her but I just don't know how to tell her... I just don't want anyone fighting because of me.

"Dahyun?" I immediately look behind and stood up from the bench I am sitting on. "J-Jaehyun?" I bowed at him. He smiled and bowed back. "I didn't know you study college here too." I nodded. "Yes, I can't believe you're here too. Well, I know a lot of Idols studies here but I think I am the only one in my class." He sat on the bench and I slowly sat back. "Well, Dahyun. It's good that I saw you here, I don't have your phone number or anything... I just want to apologize from last night. You got drunk because of me, how are you?" I took a deep breath and nodded. "It's okay, senior... It won't happen again, I just want to try it also." I chuckled. "It helped me sleep last night." He look at me. "Sleep? Do you have trouble sleeping?" I slowly nodded and look away. "But I don't want to do it again because I really can't remember anything happened after feeling dizzy or who brought me home, I-" He cut me off. "You don't remember who brought you home?"

Why do I suddenly felt nervous, is it him who brought me home? Or I got home alone? Did police saw me somewhere and called Jeongyeon or what??? I don't know. I shook my head after freezing from the thought of not remembering a single thing happened after I got drunk. I want to ask him, does he know who???

"I am having lunch with Yugyeom and the others, would you like to come?" I'm a bit hesitant to answer him, but I haven't eaten breakfast and I know I'll get more out of place if I go to the canteen and people would just look at me because I am TWICE Dahyun, it's really uncomfortable. Even staying inside the room, a lot of eyes are on me. "Yeah." I just nodded and smile. "Great." Jaehyun checked his watch from his wrist. "On time, let's go?" I nodded and we both stood up.

I just followed Jaehyun, he didn't tell me where are we going to eat lunch. He stopped and I nearly bumped into his back, I immediately stepped backwards. He faced me. "Do you want to have lunch with me alone?" I moved my two eyebrows up. "I mean-" I cut him off. "I thought we're having lunch with the others? Sorry." I pursed my lips and looked away after cutting his words. "I'm sorry too, maybe you'll get awkward to it. Let's go." He gestured me to walk with him but I just continue following him at the back. We get inside a restaurant, I pretended I didn't know Jaehyun because eyes are all over him and I saw him raising his hand. Looks like he saw Yugyeom and the 'others' he say. I look who's with him and as expected, DK, Mingyu, Eunwoo, and Jungkook are there. I don't know why I said yes to him, I feel akward when I'm with them but Yugyeom is my friend... I hope this could be the last time.