⚜Truth for Him⚜

'JUNGKOOK'S POV'

I got to the dorm, my older teammates are scolding me for what happened. I thought Yugyeom cleared this out, jeez. I just look down while they are all standing surrounding me, am I going to die today? I look up seeing one approaching, it's Jin. "Let's talk." He then left and get inside the studio room. I don't know if I should get up or what. "Go on." I heard Namjoon say. I sighed and stood up, going inside the room. "Lock that." I did, this is a sound proof room. I don't get why we have to talk privately, he look very serious.

"Why did you get into trouble today?" He started, resting both of his palms on his waist. "I just taught someone a lesson." I answered. "Do you have the authority to do that?" He asked again. "No, but it's a girl. What should I do? Let that bastard do what he want? He nearly jerk off in front of me and everyone not caring at all. It was also not the girl's fault why that happened, she has no idea." I defended. "Stay away from them." I look at him, I don't know what he is talking about. "What? From who?" He looks back. "Dahyun, everyone. Yu-Yugyeom, all your friends! You are staying here. With us, until you finish your graduation." He raised his voice, why? What is he saying? He talks more like my father. "Why? Why are you telling me that?" I asked him. "Jungkook, you do not have a so normal life like other people. You are an Idol, you can't punch anyone because you just wanted to be a hero!" I chuckled sarcastically hearing that. "I am not being a hero, I protected a girl." I cleared to him. "Protect a girl? Who is she to you?"

'JIN'S POV'

"Protect a girl? Who is she to you? A friend? A friend you met because of another friend? What bullshit are you saying? You're putting your name to dirt because of that???" I have no patience to this guy in front of me anymore. "Why? Can't I make good deeds to other people? Like I just did that because it was wrong!" He defended. "Wrong, everything is wrong Jungkook. "If you had a sister, are you not going to get mad at that? Harassing her?"

I remember... Dahyun really is my sister, all I was doing was to scold Jungkook because he is humiliating not just him but all of us, no... Not humiliating at all, am I mad because of what he did or because I reminded Dahyun not to get close to BTS but it's not happening. Dahyun is my sister, my sister... My half sister, still my sister. Damn all this time, I feel ashamed. "I don't have a sister, I have a mom. Girls should be respected no matter what, right?" I got back to my senses when he said that. Jungkook turned around and left the room.

Shit, Jin.

I left our dorm to get some air. I know I did wrong to get mad at Jungkook,I am sorry for that.

I felt my phone rang.

"Your sister is graduating, Seokjung left right? How about your dad? No one would really go to stage for her? Right, people know your dad's face already..."
-Jeongyeon

I didn't mind her message and head to my apartment to stay the night in there. I rang the door bell, it opened after few seconds. Mom, mom opened it. I hugged her tight. She wants to stay here in Seoul, I let her. After our flight got cancelled to LA because JK's graduation is coming, I came home. That's all I wanted, mom coming back. She doesn't want anyone to know she is still staying here. "Son." She rubbed my back. Something's blurring my vision, tears... Tears are filling my eyes. I just want to hug mom after not seeing and touching her for a decade.

We came inside, she prepared dinner for me. I waited for her, I miss everything she does to take care of me and Seokjung when we were young. But she changed after dad cheated on her.