⚜Art Class⚜

'DAHYUN'S POV'

Fishing? With Jin? When? Where? I don't know, I feel anxious thinking about it. "You just got back after two days, and yet you still look sick." Nayeon sat beside me. "U-uh, no. I'm okay." I smiled. "Where is Chaeyoung, by the way?" I asked. I didn't see her since I got here in JYP, even Tzuyu. "They're in school. How about you? How's school? Are you taking online classes? Are you okay with it?" Nayeon asked. "Well... I messaged the school, the department even if I do not have to courage to ask them to excuse me from school tasks... Maybe I should withdraw, I can't do it. It's really hard." I sighed. "Hey, hey. We're here, I'm also taking online classes. Jihyo, Jeongyeon. We can help you. You're finishing your first year, you can do it." I nodded. "Thank you. I'll pick Chaeyoung and Tzuyu up."

"You sure?" I nodded. "See you later with Chaeyoung and Tzuyu." I smiled and left. I don't know Chae and Tzu's schedules, should I try messaging them? Are they at the same class? I don't really know. I tried messaging Tzuyu first.

("Dahyunnie, I'm not yet done at school. I'm going home a bit late, I'm just going home alone. Don't worry about me, and I'm sorry. I promise, I'll be home safe.")
-Baby Tzu

("What? Are you sure? Tell us updates on our group chat then, okay? Tell us if you're done and where you at after class so we know, okay??? So I'm gonna pick up Chaeng.)
(Do you know where she is and her sched?)

("Don't worry, I'll be home alive.)
(Chaeng... She was excited with her art class today, she's at the college department at Cyber, I think.)
-Baby Tzu

("Cyber?")

("Yes, she mentioned that she might get the opportunity to compete with college students and from other schools. They're having their orientation maybe.")
-Baby Tzu

("Okay, I'll pick her up. Uh, take care Tzuyu, okay??? Sorry for disturbing you.")

("It's okay, I have 15 mins break.")
-Baby Tzu

("Good luck with your class! I love you.")

I don't really know where is the Arts department in cyber, I've never been there. That's one of the prestigious universities here in Seoul, and Chaeyoung has the confidence to enter that university??? Without telling TWICE??? She has a lot of time competing??? I tried calling her but it's just ringing, maybe she really is busy. I ride a taxi to go to the big university, I bowed at the guard and cleared my throat.

"Excuse me, sir. Uh, I am—" I got interrupted by him. "Sorry ma'am but you can't enter the University if you are not a student here and if you do not have a visitor's pass." He explained. "Wh-what? Can I get a visitor's pass from you?" I smiled. "It's given by the Students Office inside, miss."

"O-oh." I chuckled awkwardly and turned around. "How are you going to get a pass if it's also inside???" I shook my head. "You need to have contact with the University and a code for the pass." I turned to him again. "O-oh, sorry." I bowed, "C-can I sit here, sir?" I asked and pointed at the small bench. "He nodded. " Thank you, sir." I sat down and looked at my phone. Should I go home to Jin if ever that I didn't see Chaeyoung? I sighed and wore my mask. TWICE does not have much schedules so Tzuyu and Chaeyoung are both taking their opportunity to go to school, I should've go to my university too... But dad and Seokjung came home. It's boring, I don't know about Chaeyoung. Are there any other gates here? Am I waiting for nothing? Pick up my call. I decided to call her again and she picked up.