⚜I Sea⚜

We all get out of the pool all wet.

"Mr. Kim! Hey— What happened to you guys?" A lady approached us. "Well— we had a little prank." Mr. Kim chuckled. "Oh, sons, boys. This is Ms. Kwon, the resort's owner." Mr. Kim introduced. "Wait! Jimin, V, Jungkook!" She called. "I didn't know you have BTS members with you." Ms. Kwon looked at Mr. Kim. "You didn't ask me earlier." He laughed. "Uh, I'll call for someone to give you towels and change. You're on your business suit when you swim, Mr. Kim. I am not allowing that, I came too late."

"Sorry about that and most of us doesn't have spare clothes, can you give us robes?" He requested. "You all are playful, okay I will. I will be back, I'll get the four's autographs! Wait." Ms. Kwon ran inside. The weather is hot but the wind is stronger so most of us feel cold more that we're soaked in water. "Excuse me." We heard Dahyun said and it looks like TWICE is looking for her.

'DAHYUN'S POV'

"Hello, Jeongyeon." I took a deep breath. ("Where are you? How's fishing with Jin?") She asked. "Well, you should've come with me here. Jin brought some of BTS members and I am the only girl here." I shook my head. ("I really expect you to be the only girl because I thought only Jin, Jung, Mr. Kim and you are the only ones to go fishing.") I sighed. "I was also shocked seeing them at the yacht earlier." I rubbed my arm. ("Where are you???") She asked again. "Well, dad wants us to stay together for the night... We arrived at some place, a resort and dad knows the owner. We're all soaked," I groaned. ("Soaked? Why? Did you swim???")

"We did, without any spare clothes. I just want to leave, if only I could and say no I couldn't stay here to dad." I looked behind. ("It's good that I didn't go, I would definitely want to go home by now if I were you.") I smiled. "I know, and I wish you could feel the coldness in here with me."

("Haha, okay... So TWICE is not that questioning me about you luckily, and it seemed like they're sleeping. Is there anyone who called you or texted you?") I looked at my phone to see the notification I got. "Uhm, from Nayeon and Chaeyoung." I said. ("I'll be the one to tell them where you are and why are you out. Don't think about it and just have fun the night with your family and friends, good night.") I nodded. "Yes, thank you so much. Good night." I hang up and get back to them. "Here's the robe." Dad handed me one. "And towel."

"Where's the keys to the rooms?" Seokjung asked. "Here, three people will stay in one room so I guess that'll be the three BTS members." Dad grinned. "I'll stay with Dahyun." Almost all of us looked at Jin saying that. "I know she doesn't want to be with dad after his prank." Jin took the key from dad and walked going inside the room. "I'll go now too dad, good night." I kissed his cheek and said goodbye to Seokjung too. I feel tired and weak after dad fooled us, he was so unbelievable. "Are you okay?" Jin asked when he opened the room. "I am, I'll just go to sleep." I forced a smile and entered the room. "Uh— Seokjung messaged me. You didn't receive any messages from him?" I took a deep breath. "I forgot my cellphone was with me when I dove to save dad, I think it's broken." I brought it out from my pocket and tried turning it on but it's not working. "Oh no. I'll tell Jeongyeon to contact me if you need to go early tomorrow." I nodded. "Thank you."

I keep my position opposite to Jin so he wouldn't see me still awake. I peeked slowly behind to look at the other bed where he is and he is already sleeping, I slowly got up. I envy him for he could sleep that quick, I don't know what's wrong. I could sleep in a room if there's someone with me, but I just can't this time. I just took a deep breath and got up from bed, I looked at Jin and he's a little snoring. I don't know if he sleeps deeply so I still have to be careful so I could not wake him up. I saw the key from the side table and put it in my pocket, "I'll just go for a walk." I whispered and carefully opened the door and locked it again when I got out. I started to walk away from the room to the entrance of the resort. "Good evening, ma'am. May we help you?" Some staffs are still awake at the hour. "Ah, no thank you. I'll just get some fresh air outside." I smiled and excused myself from them.