⚜Something's up⚜

Jin and I pretended that we are okay with each other, but as long as I have the opportunity to not talk to him, I just stick around with RM and the others except him. After all I just found out and what I searched about Dahyun, I don't know what to feel.

One night while we're still on tour, we stayed in a hotel and we checked in to only three rooms with two beds each room and everyone agrees to have roommates. Jimin chose V, Suga chose to stay with JHope and RM so I got to stay with Jin. We never talked and only the sound of our things is all we could hear from the room, it's only for a night so I'll just sleep and avoid him. He left the room and went maybe to the other member's room and when he get back, he's holding a can of beer while humming, he stayed on the couch and turned the tv on. I checked the time and it's almost late, we have to rest for the concert. I couldn't sleep because Jin seems like he doesn't have any plans on sleeping, he's watching tv for already 2 hours. I decided to get up and approached him. "It's already late." I told him. "Later." He answered while changing channels. I sat on the other couch and sighed. "If you're sleeping, go ahead. I don't want to assume you're waiting for me." He said and drank his beer, I didn't say anything and just stayed there. "Do they have korean channels here???" He asked himself and looked all the channels. "Oh! They have." He clicked it and I looked on the screen. "What's this? Is this a replay, when is this?" I saw Dahyun on the screen. "Signal?" He asked again, it is and I do not have an idea when is it. Jin started laughing while watching Dahyun getting heated by what she's eating while the others are busy talking to the hosts. Jin kept laughing and the channel changed its show to something, someone's talking and it's getting a little emotional. "Ah, hello everyone! I am TWICE Dahyun." She bowed and giggled. "I really have no idea why I'm here." She looked around. "Ah, yes. Are you celebrating birthdays here? I was born on May 28." I looked at Jin and he's smiling while watching. "Thank you, I get embarrassed whenever I see myself from TV. It's natural for me to make fans laugh but I also get embarrassed." She laughed. "Message? Ah... Don't make me cry, about m-my mom? Ah yes... Mom? Are you watching? Director, don't air this on tv please." She whined. "Mom, I love you. Dad, I love you, brother, I love you!" She covered her face and laughed.

Jin sniffed and looked down and turned the tv off. "Was it bad? Is it bad to protect her?" He suddenly asked. "All her life, I've never been a brother to her." Jin fixed his posture. "I'm so jealous of Seokjung because he's very close to Dahyun, I noticed that just every small thing that dad and Seokjung do makes Dahyun happy so much so maybe if I open my heart for her as her older brother, maybe I would see her very happy because of me. Things are not easy for us, Jungkook. I want to be honest with you, Namjoon, Yoongi and Hobi doesn't know about it."

What???

"Jimin and Taehyung knows about it???" I finally spoke. "They found it it by their selves, I don't want to tell anybody because I am protecting Dahyun. She's been through a lot... I am hiding it just to protect her, her image, just her." I don't really get Jin, just to protect her? Maybe if everyone finds out about it, fans would not get mad of TWICE because they always say we are dating one of the members of that group. A lot of groups actually are being linked to us, but maybe if they find out, our ARMYs would pay less of their attention to them or also maybe they would also love them like us, same for their fans who doesn't want us to get close to them. "I'm sorry." I told him. "It's okay, I lied first." He chuckled and sniffed. "I'm sleeping." He stood up get on the bed.

We finished the tour and tried getting everything back to normal with Jin. "You're my saviour!" Taehyung shouted and everyone got startled by him. "It's nothing, bro." Jin checked on them. "What are you both doing and why are you shouting?" I heard him ask. "I almost burnt my finger from the kettle, thank you Jimin. You're my life." Taehyung acted crying and grabbed Jimin's shoulders and hugged him. "Aish, it's nothing! Really..." Jin laughed beside them. "Why are you laughing? Is Taehyung being so funny?" Jimin looked at him while he's struggling to get away from Taehyung's hug. "Let me tell you something, what Taehyung means when he said you are his life, life is short." Jin shook his head. "What???" Jimin pushed Taehyung. "No! I didn't mean that!" Jin laughed so hard with Hobi. "Life is short?! So does my height???" Jin almost lie on the ground cracking up with Hobi. "No! You said that, not me." Taehyung also started laughing, the three of them are like three idiots laughing at Jimin. "Forget about it, touch the kettle and burn your finger. I don't care." Jimin acted. "Ya! Kim Seokjin." Taehyung stamped his foot. "You! You! You!" Jimin pointed at the three of them. "Aish." He couldn't say anything so he just excused his self. "What got in to your mind again and you're all being like that?" Suga asked. "Nothing." Jin finally stopped laughing, he's more like controlling it. Honestly, he's acting weird after I tried getting okay with him.