⚜Play⚜

I am not ready yet, to embarrass myself to him. He might see me differently if I tell him, but if it will also make it easier for me to avoid him then it's a good thing... I also want him around and wished people wouldn't notice us, wouldn't care about us.

"Oh, Dahyun! It's been a while." I looked behind and I saw Jaehyun with Eunwoo. "Oh, hi." I greeted, I was waiting for my order at the cashier and got it. "This must be your favorite place." Jaehyun scanned the café. "You're alone?" Eunwoo asked, "Yes." I nodded. "Y-you may order now, I'll go ahead." I bowed at them and left the café.

Just after minutes of walking, I heard my message ring tone. I stopped to look who messaged me.

("It's been a while Dahyun-ah, let's hang out some other time. Just let me know when are you free.")
-Cha Eunwoo

That's weird, but... Yeah, maybe he misses it too like I do. Hanging out like before with the 97 liners and few of 98...

I get to work, and kept receiving messages. It's weird for me because my phone is usually silent from messages, I don't receive any except for Jungkook sometime, when he's bored maybe.

("Are you free?")
("When can you go out?")
-Jaehyun

("How are you?")
-Seokjin

("Are you free?")
-Jungkook

"Dahyun!" I just got out of the University. "How did you know-" Jungkook approached me. "I was just visiting Jaehyun, he said he'll be out but he's still not coming out. Have you seen him?"

"Ah, I got a message from him but I didn't get the chance to reply... I just saw your message too..."

"Hey!" I looked behind him, he also turned around. "Dongmin." Jungkook called. "Oh hi, Dahyun-ah. Are you waiting for Jaehyun? Is that a yes?" He asked me. "Yes, what?" Jungkook looked at me, I cleared my throat. "Uhm, sorry. I have schedules after getting my new requirements, excuse me. You can go inside, Jaehyun must be at the Theatre Arts Department. I'll go ahead." I bowed at them before walking away.

-

'JUNGKOOK'S POV'

Dahyun is starting to avoid me, after she stayed quiet and tell me nothing, I became more curious and clueless of what really is the reason why she wants me to stay away? Is it because a lot of people starts to get to know BTS more? Is it because Jin is her brother? I know most brothers are protective of their siblings especially to their sisters.

"Are you going out?" Jimin asked me. "You're leaving?"

He nodded.

"Work is done, I am really tired right now." He rubbed the back of his neck. "Go ahead, I'm not yet done. How about the others?"

"They already left... I don't have an idea who's really going home, I'm gonna check. I think Hobi talked to Bang-PD for some new project of his own, I'll go ahead then. Don't over work yourself, I'll call you later."

"Hmm." He tapped my shoulder and left the practice room.

From minutes of continuing the dance, It turned into hours and I didn't even look at the time until I got really exhausted and feel like passing out. I laid down on the floor, breathing heavily and closed my eyes. It made me feel better and okay after overworking.