⚜Seoul⚜

'JIN'S POV'

I was very exhausted when our schedules got finished, but all are worth it. We make most of people happy and that's our goal, we interacted with other groups and got surprised that they are really looking up to us, BTS. We are not used to that.

"Is TWICE has only eight members?" Suga suddenly asked, all of us looked at him. "Ask Jungkook, he knows that." Namjoon answered. "I'm sure there were nine, who left the group???" JHope looked confused. They are talking about Dahyun, it's her fifth day in Gyeonggi. Will she come back today? I haven't heard anything about her and my mom's birthday. I knew they would never let her come back to us, I shook the thought off my mind. "Dahyun, it's Dahyun. We've seen TWICE for almost three times for the past five days but she's not around." Taehyung shrugged. Why do they all look worried about TWICE? Is it their business to talk about who's not around from the other groups?

I excused myself from them and rested from the couch. I know they won't be resting, they'll just gonna get more loud before finally going to bed. I hope they won't be following me. I sighed and stared at the ceiling getting myself drove to sleep.

*Bzz... Bzz...*

I grope my phone from my pocket, I'm feeling sleepy and who the hell texted me. I looked at it.

("Are you not going anywhere or out of the country?")

It's Dahyun, why is she asking? Is she coming back to Seoul today? What question is this? Does she want me to pick her up, hell no.

("I'm not. But I am flying to LA next week.")

Why do I can't ask her about mom and dad? Ugh, she's supposed to be telling me good news.

After that message, she haven't replied to me. Weird, she doesn't even told me she's on her way going here or what's up? Did dad and Seokjung looked for me? I sighed and threw my phone on my side.

"Ey! Who are you texting???" Here they are, I knew they would follow me here. "Nothing." I replied and stood up. "Where are you going?" Taehyung asked. "Bed." I walked away from there and leave them alone.

'DAHYUN'S POV'

I am really nervous to go back now. Seokjung and dad or maybe Mrs. Kin would understand too that I need to go, and I'll just have to tell them where Jin is. Is he in BigHit? Or Dorm? I don't even know where that is. Maybe I should ask him.

I sent him a message asking him where he is, maybe he'll ask me why. I am ready to answer that I am going to talk to him about his mom and our dad. He'll never say no, right? But what if he tells me he's in their dorm or in BigHit, he'll say we have to go somewhere else far from his members. He isn't answering, should I call him? We're near Seoul now. Maybe I should, I took a deep breath and dialed his number. It's just ringing, is he busy??? Should I tell him that his mom, dad, and Seokjung are with me? I know they wanted to surprise him but I really do not have an idea where he is? I tried calling him thrice but it's just ringing.

("Hello?") Finally, he answered.

"Jin, where are you?" I asked, lowering my voice. Seokjung, Mrs. Kim and dad are sleeping while in the train.

("Uh, Jin. He's already sleeping, who's this?") My eyes widened hearing that, this isn't Jin??? I covered my lips realizing it really isn't his voice. Oh my! How am I going to know where Jin is??? Sleeping? Where, is he in their dorm??? I don't even know where their dorm is located!!! ("Hello?")