⚜His Birthday⚜

We get back to the yacht and Taehyung and Jimin couldn't stop taking photos like they were really on a vacation while Jin still couldn't let go of his fishing rod. Seokjung was also busy talking over his phone with someone and Dahyun... is just sitting there taking pictures of the view then do nothing like me again. I sat beside her. "I guess you take good shots." I started. "Ah, not really. I'll just send these to Jeongyeon." She smiled and got busy with her phone. "Uh, thank you again for last night." She said. "Don't mention it already." Her phone suddenly rang. "Excuse me." She answered it. "Yes, I'm on my way home. Sorry." She sighed. "Well, okay... I will be there." She hang up. "Back to work?" I asked, she nodded. "But I am unlucky than you are right now. I will definitely be scolded when I got home." She looked down.

'DAHYUN'S POV'

"I'll take you home." Jin said. "No, thank you. I really have to go, thank you. Seokjung, have a nice trip. I love you both." I ran to get a cab and go straight home. I knocked few times to our dorm and Jihyo opened the door. I hugged her. "O-oh— how's fishing?" She asked. "Wh-what?" Jeongyeon told them I went fishing??? "Yeah, Jeongyeon told us you were with your dad and brother fishing." She smiled. "A-ah, yes." I grinned. "Let's go, we have to talk about something. She wrapped her arm around my shoulders.

Talk about what? Anxiety never leaves me. I rubbed my arm and looked down.

"Why me??? This could be anyone else or you. Just ask him yourself, I could help you with anything but this. I am sorry, I thought you don't want this because it's a stupid Idea." I stopped. "Stupid? If it's going to protect one of us then it's not." Jihyo replied. "You all agreed with this? Without me? How about me, Jihyo?" I pointed myself. "Jeongyeon..." My lips were shaking while looking at them. Chaeyoung held my hand. "Excuse us." Chaeyoung lead the way and I followed her. She stopped and faced me, I just looked at her. "It is for Nayeon's sake. This guy never wants to give up with his illusions." I chuckled sarcastically and wiped my tears. "Why are you tearing up?" She asked. "You're making it all hard for me than her, if you want to talk to him, do it. Do it yourself. I'm out of that, I don't know anything about this situation than telling JYP."

"Only 2 months left since we could freely date, it's just to— pretend that Nayeon and Jungkook are dating. You have two months to talk to him." I looked away. "I am not talking to him, we are not close friends." I turned my back from her. "Then Yugyeom, talk to him." I closed my eyes. "Why of all people, him?" Chaeyoung only looked at me. "Do we have other options? If you think you are not that close to him then this is gonna be the time and opportunity." I couldn't help but laugh. "There are a lot of options, and one is that to protect Nayeon and to tell that guy she doesn't like him or she hates him for what he is doing. The company should be the one to take care of this for Nayeon, not us making a decision that might mess things up."

"That's the problem, he believes Nayeon just want to protect him for that and he really thinks that Nayeon likes him and she's pretending she doesn't have any feelings for him."

"You okay?" Jeongyeon asked when she saw me at the balcony alone. "I don't know." I honestly answered her. "I agreed to them because it is for Nayeon's own good." I looked at her. "But more death threats will come on her after doing that." I looked down. "It is just to show the guy that Nayeon is interested to someone else, we will be careful not to tell it publicly that Nayeon and Jungkook are dating. Trust me." I nodded to her.

"Are you really gonna enroll for the new semester?" Mr. Lee asked when I went to Seoul University. TWICE doesn't look okay with me, so instead of getting akward at the dorm after work, I just went to school."I really do want to study, sir." I smiled at him. "Oh well, that's good. I really want to see good students from this university, I'll go ahead. See you around next semester." I bowed at him and he walked away. "Dahyun!" I turned around. "Jaehyun."