⚜Two Families⚜

'DAHYUN'S POV'

"Let's go? How was your dinner yesterday?" Jihyo asked Chaeyoung. "Good, but I feel bad for Jungkook." She said. "What? He was there too? What happened?" Sana asked. "Well, he paid $600 for us all because he was late." Chaeyoung explained. "Ahh, he's rich. BTS earns a big amount of money everyday." Jeongyeon laughed. "But he looked upset too after seeing the bill, we are supposed to pay half-half but he insisted to pay."

"Ya!" They all got startled when Jeongyeon yelled. Chaeyoung suddenly hiccuped. "That's good that he insisted, $600 is expensive for us." Jihyo flicked her ear. "Ahh!" Jeongyeon rubbed her ear. "You wear expensive clothes, came from a rich family and you're saying that? It's Chaeyoung's money. She's free to spend it to whatever she wants, but I am really glad you didn't pay 300." Jihyo grinned at Chaeyoung. "Let's just go, we're running late for rehearsals." Jihyo called all of us but Nayeon was still sitting there. "Nayeon." Jeongyeon called but it seems like she didn't hear her. "We'll follow." I told her and they went out of our dorm. "Nayeonie, let's go. What's the problem?" I sat beside her. "I don't want to go out." She sniffed. "Are you crying?" I tilted my head to look at her but she's hiding it. "Nabong?"

"Stop it!" I got startled when she yelled. "S-sorry." She apologized. "I-it's okay, what's wrong? You can't really go for rehearsals and performance like that, your eyes are swollen. How long have you been crying???" I asked her so worried while rubbing her back. "Dahyun, you know.. I may want attention from the crowd, from everyone but— not as an issue." Nayeon faced me. "Let's tell JYP what's happening to you."

"I can't, not now." She shook her head. "Then TWICE, let's discuss this with them." I hugged her. "I am scared, Dahyun." I comforted her until she's okay and we followed TWICE. I asked Jihyo if we could discuss something after our schedules and she said it's fine. I asked her what's wrong but maybe she should tell us all about it, if I knew... I would really think about it because I am worried about her, it will affect our performance.

"Dahyun, someone messaged you, Jin?" My eyes widened when our manager said it. "Ah, my school mate." I took my phone from her. "Jin?" Mina asked. "Yeah, Dahyun mentioned her last time when she's going to school." Jeongyeon explained. "Ah, a girl." Sana laughed awkwardly. "A girl..." I excused myself and opened Jin's message.

("We're rehearsing right now, almost all of the groups are here. Where's Twice? Where are you?")
-Jin

"We just finished rehearsing, we are at our waiting room."

("Oh, see you in the performance then. : D )
-Jin

"You too. :)"

I get back to TWICE.

"Dahyun, what should we discuss? We have an hour before the performance." Jihyo checked her time. "A-ah—" I looked at Nayeon, she nodded. "Well... Just for all of us, maybe our managers could go out for a while?" I asked. "Okay." Jihyo get to them and asked them to leave and she get back to us. "Okay, uh... Nayeon should say it, I don't know about it either. I just saw her crying earlier before we get here." I explained. "What? What's going on?" Sana tapped Nayeon's lap. "He's not stopping." Nayeon wiped her tears. "Who?"

"That guy???" They all looked at a picture on Nayeon's phone from searches. "He's quite popular for being your obsessed fan." Jeongyeon shook her head. "Eeh, he's not that handsome for me." Jeongyeon commented. "Let me read what he's saying." Jihyo scrolled through Nayeon's phone, she just sighed. "I don't want to make comment anymore, he's just— he's insane." Jihyo shook her head. "What about we—" Momo stopped. "We what?" Sana asked her. "No, it's crazy too." She chuckled. "What?" Jihyo looked at her.