⚜Drunk Confession⚜

"Where are you going?"

I didn't answer Eunwoo asking me that but I approached the other table, "I know where she lives." I spoke like I am not thinking but I really don't know where she exactly lives, just the way and there are a lot of houses, dorms apartments in the road where I saw her with the other two TWICE members. "Really?" Jaehyun asked. I nodded, just to let him stop from this before he could get into trouble. I don't know but I could sense it. "We all better go home." He nodded. "Can you tell me the address?" He asked. Why do he have to know? I don't see him with his car and I brought a car with me, I parked Taehyung's car just near here and they didn't know. The karaoke bar is just near this place and we just walked earlier. "Let's just go, leave the girl alone. You made her drunk and you know she is not drinking." I told him. "Bro." Jaehyun chuckled. "Come on. Moonbin." I tapped his shoulder. Eunwoo approached him and helped him stand up. "Let's go, Moonbin." He said. "I'll take you home." I offered. "Uh, no. We'll just take a cab, it's okay Jungkook. Bro, we'll go now. I am paying for the bill." Eunwoo tried getting his wallet from his pocket but he is helping Moonbin to gain his balance. "No need. I'll pay, right here." I get to the cashier to pay and get back to them. "Thank you, Jungkook." I nodded. "Take care." I pat his shoulder. "Moonbin, pull yourself together." I told him and they got out of the restaurant.

We're lucky that there are no other people left in here and it's just us. The cashier is an old lady and she doesn't recognize us. Yugyeom stood up, Jaehyun followed. Dahyun is right there and she looks unconscious, I can't really believe this. "Dahyun." Jaehyun called, he only received hum as a response. He held both of her shoulders and let her arm wrap around his neck for support. "I'll take her home." I told him. He didn't mind me, he looks annoyed to me now. What did I do? He's the one doing wrong.

We got out and Dahyun forcely moved her arms away from Jaehyun's neck. "It's hot." She scratched her neck. "We'll get you home." Jaehyun nodded. "Jungkook, just tell me the freaking address." He spoke, Yugyeom looked so surprise by him. "I don't know the exact address and I don't know what road is that called, okay?" I told him. "What? Are you going to tell the taxi driver everything to like you're his gps?" Jaehyun scoffed, I shook my head and chuckled sarcatically, looking away.

I really know the freaking road but I just don't want to tell him, he really likes Dahyun. And he really wants to know where she lives. "I have a car with me." I told him. "He has a car, Jaehyun let's trust him to Dahyun. Come on." Yugyeom pulled him a little, Dahyun was about to loose her balance when I catched her wrapping my arms around her. Jaehyun was about to do it but I am faster than him. "Come on." Yugyeom tried convincing him.

"I can all take you home." I offered. "No thank you." Jaehyun look away. I nodded. "Okay, I'll take her." I heard Dahyun hum and I feel shiver through my spine when she wrapped her arms around me like I'm a pillow to her. "Let's go." Yugyeom saw a taxi coming and he hailed it while pulling Jaehyun with him. I slowly took Dahyun's hands off me and they got inside the taxi, "Bye bro! I'll call one of TWICE members to know if you really get her home. Don't worry, I'll tell them that I told you to take her home." He waved his hand and the taxi finally move away. He's like an idiot telling me that, he'll be doomed. Now I need to take this girl home, I wish I won't be mistaking where it really is. I helped her walk going to the parking lot, she stopped and get my hands off her. "Are you okay?" I asked her. "Who are you?" He suddenly asked which makes me muddled. "Let's go." I opened the passengers seat to let her in. "I'm not going to a stranger's car." She shook her head. I scratched my left eyebrow not wanting to go with whatever she has in mind to fool me. "Just get in, I am taking you home." I held her hand and let her get inside the car. I get inside the drivers seat and she look around, still not buckling her seatbelt. "It feels like I already ride this car." She chuckled. "Seatbelt." I told her but she seems not listening. I sighed and I connected her seatbelt, "This feels like Taehyung's car." She spoke when I am busy buckling my seatbelt on and made me stop.