⚜Gift⚜

I was staring at Jin when he came to my place. We fixed our matter and he promised that he won't be telling anyone about me as his sister with anyone else without asking me.

"What are you staring at?" He was eating a lot in front of me. "Why don't you start a channel where you eat a lot of food, why making me your audience?"

"Hmm." He shook his head while munching his food. "Wah..." He looked very satisfied with it. "Are you not eating?"

"I wish I could eat like that too, your company won't be mad? How do you poop? Jeez."

"By the way, do you still hang out with your friends? I mean, 97 liners. Those guys, I heard you are being linked to Cha Eunwoo! Are you seeing him?!" I frantically shook my head. "No! No, we don't even talk to each other??? I was also confused why they think I am dating him??"

"Or anyone from them??? Yugyeom??? Mingyu??? Jaehyun??? Or JK?????" I kept shaking my head, "Ahh..." I touched the back of my neck, "I'll break my neck!"

"Make sure you don't, not until you turn 25!"

"What?"

"Yes, 25. And I making myself clear that not one of my friends or I don't know what I'm gonna do, not in BTS."

"But what if I have a boyfriend now, and—" He tapped the table hard. "Do you?! Better tell me the truth now, Kim Dahyun."

"I do."

"What?!"

"Onces!"

"You scared me!" I laughed. "I swear, you're dead if I found out you're hiding from me."

"You even hid your relationship with Jeongyeon."

"That's— different..."

"Different? You can do what you like? Make my friend your girlfriend, and I couldn't? You're unbelievable. Leave your dirty dishes in the sink and leave whenever you like, I'll stay in my room." I excused myself and locked myself in my bedroom.

I just stared at the wall the whole time and heard the door closing outside, Jin must have left already.

I hear my phone ringing, I received messages and missed calls from Jungkook but I didn't mind my phone and just slept.

I suddenly hear the doorbell ring, "Who is it?" I got up and went out of my room. I hear the password being pressed, "What—" The door got open. It's Jungkook, "I can't contact Jeongyeon so I thought you're here, and you are here."

"Yeah... Jeongyeon is busy, she's resting... Having her vacation..."

"Were you sleeping? Sorry, I called you..."

"Yeah, I was... Sorry. Why? I'm fine."

"You don't look fine."

"H-huh? I—" He walked to me and wrapped his arms around me. "I am okay..."

How could I even avoid him? Now that we are in a relationship? The only thing I could do is to break up with him but I can't.

I also wrapped my arms around him, "Can you stay here for the night?"

"What?"

"I understand you feel alone, but I also respect you. And I am still gonna keep my secret promise to Jin, I will protect you." I chuckled, "Secret?"

"Yeah, I didn't tell him that I'd protect you because we are hiding our relationship from him."

"Okay, good night." I wore my hoodie and get my whole body except my head under the blanket, I feel Jungkook getting his position beside me with a pillow at the center.