⚜Everything⚜

'JUNGKOOK'S POV'

"That's why you feel uncomfortable with her?" She nodded. "I don't want to admit but yes. I tried acting normal in front of her, everytime I see her, she reminds me of how inhumane my mom did to ruin her family that she created with dad." She smiled. "Mom is gone, she's dead. All she did was to love dad but it's not right, he belongs to his wife."

I couldn't believe what I just found out.

"It's no big deal, it's the truth. I am dad's mistake." She sniffled. "I am paying for it from Mrs. Kim. Jin fought with her because of me, because he accepted me to be his sister and now dad is ending everything with her. I don't-" She paused and gulped. "Now you know, I don't want to be judged by others when they see me with Jin... His rule applies to him too, no matter how much I want to be his sister... The world doesn't, it is humiliation for him if everyone finds out he has a sister from other woman because his father cheated."

Now it makes all sense now...

"Everyone deserves better, Mrs. Kim, dad, Seokjung, Seokjin deserves better. Mom- she deserves one if only she didn't meet dad so I wouldn't be existing now. I know how it feels like to be left alone, at a house, treated like you don't belong to any place. Everyone avoids you, except for your mother. Dad works a lot, Seokjung started working when I was a little, Seokjin became an exchange student and when he came back, he started to become a trainee, Mrs. Kim doesn't like me, I am the person she hates the most. I got to TWICE to have people around me, do you know that feeling when you want to be alone but you want them to stay outside and wait for you when you need them, I always do but- sometimes I want to distance myself from everyone else, I am scared that I won't be able to talk to anyone anymore and I am going to live alone until the end so I don't know until when am I going to stay with TWICE." She looked away. "You're here for a reason. It's your parents mistakes, not yours. You are not supposed to pay for it. You are not alone." I held her hand. "Y-you deserve better too." She said.

"I don't deserve someone like you." I pursed my lips. "Jungkook, what are you talking about?" She wiped her face. "I had enough of crying most of my life, don't make me cry for this." She exhaled. "Cry for what? Cry because I like you?" She shook her head. "Nayeon and I talked. She told me the truth, the set up. It doesn't matter to me, I made it clear to her that I am not seeing her again. Seeing like dating in that café because I like someone else. AMRYS would go wild if they mistaken that something's going on between us, when I'm just helping her." She gave me a confused look. "I didn't tell her I am interested in you, with other girl. I just ended it..."

I shook my head.

"It's because of Jin's rule." She shook her head. "What? It's not about that rule that you have to keep distance to BTS, to me?" She cleared her throat. "No." She sighed. "We do not need anyone's validation."

"What are you trying to say?"

"Dahyun, I am a very focused person to my job. And I never thought I would feel something like this and I want to try, try with you, work it with you. I couldn't imagine it to anyone and it's crazy. Even if I just want to try, if it's going to work, if it's with you I know it will."

"It would also mean lying to Jin, lying to everyone and I am not different from Nayeon. You could deny it if people suspects you dating her, me... I can't, I've done enough lies in my life."

"I know, I know. we would tell him." Dahyun's eyes widened. "I am not agreeing with you yet."

"But you would?"

"I am not what you think I am, I am not the girl you've been looking for... For real, Jungkook. And I can't believe this, am I dreaming? Jeon Jungkook of BTS keeps telling me he likes me?" She pats her cheeks. "I don't know, am I dreaming too? For confessing what I feel about Kim Dahyun of the Nation's Girl group, TWICE?"