⚜Apartment⚜

'JIN'S POV'

I got home, entering the password of my apartment, Jeongyeon messaged me that they are preparing for Dahyun moving into my place. I need to check if her room is all okay, I made it fix a week ago. I really only have one bedroom which is mine only, I don't let visitors sleep in my place. I have different apartment rooms for them, I am hurrying. When I opened the door, my eyes widened to see mom inside. "Mom, I thought you left."

"Why? You don't really want me here? I stayed here for a week. Why are you making the empty room be fixed and made a bed for it and stuffs, are you marrying Jeongyeon?" I laughed. "What are you saying? We're not even dating, I thought you left. That's why I get all here done and fixed." I placed my bag on the couch. "So that's for what? For a change? You don't want to remember me so you're changing your apartment? Those new clothes in the new room, those are for a girl. I checked it!" She yelled and followed me going to my room. "Are you staying here?" I asked her ignoring what she said. "Kim Seokjin, are you going to live with another girl? Not Jeongyeon? Are you cheating???" I shook my head. "Cheating? I am not even dating anyone. Yeah, Jeongyeon and I are really good friends right now. And I am telling you, I never wanted to date anyone except her." I excused myself when I got my new clothes from the cabinet. "So what?" She asked again. I'm sick of this, my phone suddenly rang. It's Jeongyeon.

"Hello." I answered. "Who's that???" Mom asked again.

("Mr. Kim, we're on our way. Are you done with the hurrying?")

"Yeah, I'm done. Just tell me if you're near, I texted you the address."

("I didn't know you're hiding close to everyone, Mr. Kim. Your apartment is easy to find.")

"Kim Seokjin." Mom called. "Jeongyeon, I am a little busy right now. Just let me know if you're here." I hang up. "Will you stop now, mom? I told you to leave. This is a real big problem." I shook my head. "What?" I sighed. "Mom, Dahyun is moving here. "What?" She repeated. "I don't want you to cause trouble so I asked you to leave."

"I am your mother, Jin! And You're choosing Dahyun over your own mother??? How could you!" She walked away. "Mom, I told you I want to make it up to Dahyun. You are my mother, and she is also my sister. You never wanted me to ask you nicely to leave! Now you're still here." She chuckled sarcastically. "I am not leaving." She shook her head. I don't know what to tell her to make her leave anymore. "Fine! So I'll have to stay here too, I won't let you do something to her."

"Me? Is it me? Or her? She'll do something to me, Seokjin. You don't know her, I don't know her either and what she's capable of. If Dahyun being here would make you stay then so be it! I'll take it just to let you come home here." Mom pointed down. Now she's making Dahyun as her reason. "Dahyun is leaving this place with me, and she is coming back with me. I know you, mom."

The doorbell rang, I turned the speaker on.

"Kim Seokjin, speaking. Who's this?" I spoke. "Wah, Kim Seokjin sir. Your full package has arrived." I got confused with this, right I said my full name. I need to turn this down. "Package, I didn't order anything from anyone." I nearly turned the speaker off when she speaks again. "It's Jeongyeon." She spoke. "Oh! Yeah, come in!" I opened the button to open the glass door, only I have access to open it from up here. Everyone who rents here has card to let it open, I have it too.

"Mom, stop talking and scolding me. They are here." I counted a minute to know If they've arrived at the 7th floor. They are really here, I opened the door and I am not wrong. I smiled seeing them.