⚜Repeat the Pain⚜

'DAHYUN'S POV'

I woke up and the ceiling was the first thing that I saw, a beautiful ceiling, everything is beautiful. I slowly look to my side, the curtains are open. I got up, buildings are not the close here but it's embarassing. I woke up in my brother's apartment, I stood up to pull the curtains back but thinking Jin might be the one who did it. I noticed there are two curtains to cover, thick and thin. I moved the thinner one to cover the half of the glass wall. "Good morning." I look behind and there's Jin. "Oh sorry. I should have knocked first." I shook my head. "Good morning." I smiled. "Uh, it's better if you take a bath first before eating breakfast. I already prepared it." I nodded, "Th-thank you." I bowed. He smiled and closed the door back, I rummages my bag to get my clothes and slowly got inside the bathroom. It's my first time taking a bath in here, even the door of the shower is glass. Our bathroom in our dorm just has curtains for shower, and why is there a tub in here? I don't want to stay for so long in the water... Anyways, this is not my house and I don't have to use everything I don't need. I got so ignorant using the bathroom, even turning the shower on. Jeez... Yes, I use shower but this thing is more advance and very different from the showers that I tried.

I got finished after 30 minutes and got out. There's Jin and Jeongyeon already. "Jeongyeon." I was happy to see her. "Good morning." She greeted. "Eat up, we have to go early." She checked her watch. I am glad she is here or It'll be awkward for me to eat what Jin prepared for breakfast, seriously. He cooks really well and I could eat the dinner we had yesterday 3 times a day everyday and it's fine. But I feel shy, he is spending money for me already... Too much, I'm like a jobless person which depends on him while I am staying here.

After breakfast, we got out. Jeongyeon drove the van again, she got so early to not get caught picking me up early in the morning. It's only this time, Jin said. Next time, we would be going together... I don't know if that's a good idea, I am afraid to.

We got to JYP, outfits and makeups are there. "Will you please make my makeup lighter?" I reminded the makeup artist if they are going to put our makeups already, we arrived early at the venue for rehearsals, BTS didn't arrived at the rehearsals. Maybe they already practiced,

We already prepared for the night, the makeup, outfits... Even the hair, they just tied my hair with ponytail and it's done. I'm okay with this. Times passes really fast, it's awards night. Different artists came, of course. I got really nervous, will we get an award? If not then we should work more, more, and more harder next time. We got really busy for the past month, we got our rest days for the past week after my graduation and we are making a comeback. I heard BTS too, we saw them arriving at the venue. We bowed at them and they did the same to us, we came earlier than GOT7. It doesn't really mean that we came at the same agency, we go together in events.

'JUNGKOOK'S POV'

I saw GOT7 after TWICE, Yugyeom was busy interacting with fans outside at the red carpet. I smiled at him but he didn't notice me, we just got inside with the other artists. Different artists performing, we're at a round table looking up the stage to watch with the fans and give applause to the groups performing. We are going to perform 'FIRE' and 'Blood, Sweat, & Tears' as we are still not releasing our new song this 2017. We gave respect and enjoyed watching while other artists received their awards.

TWICE came out on stage, singing a girly cute song. It's Pit-a-pat, I heard. Fans are shouting at some parts, I don't know why. Then the Iconic song TT came, it's really good. TWICE gained more popularity with that song, even my group members are singing and dancing through that song especially the chorus. Fans are cheering when the chorus part was sung, it's Dahyun singing it. The impact is unbelievable, even other artists are dancing with them while watching. The crowd settled down when other members are singing, but then when Dahyun and Chaeyoung made the rap part, they started shouting and cheering again. They are going crazy for Dahyun... Every chorus part, fanboys are shouting, artists are singing her part. Dahyun really did a big part in making the song so catchy and popular, even Taehyung is singing. Jin is also cheering but not too much until the group ended performing, we gave them a big round of aplause.