⚜Last⚜

"What?" I asked Jin when we entered the restaurant once again, did I do something wrong? It looked like I did something to him, I don't have an idea. "How long have you been hanging out with your friends?" He asked. Is he jealous? I remember him telling me to drink with them if we have time, we are doing that, what's wrong with saying yes to my other friends? "I don't know, whenever Yugyeom calls me or Jaehyun or Eunwoo, all of them." I answered. "Why?" I asked him again. "I see TWICE Dahyun was with you? Are you friends?" He asked like he is hesitating, I look at his drink that he ordered. I nodded slowly. "We are, she is Yugyeom's friend. She's fun to be with, with the others."

I see him and Dahyun are like connected to each other, the day I saw him entering TWICE room and Dahyun came out after he did. What's going on here? What's with them? Is he her boyfriend or something??? Ahhhh, Jin is not jealous of Yugyeom and my other friends hanging out with me, he is jealous of Yugyeom and us who hangs out with Dahyun. Right? "Let's focus working, you can go out with them if you really have time to do so. I thought you are not taking a break from practicing?"

"Why are you talking like you only want me to stay in BigHit to practice? I can't say no to them." He shook his head. "That's not what I mean, I just thought you're staying in BigHit." He sighed, I look away. "What are you even doing here? Are you following me?" Jin didn't answer. "I still have something to do, go ahead. I'll go." Jin stood up. "Where?" I asked. He just turned around and walked away, what's wrong with him? He's weird.

I stood up and followed him secretly going out. He got inside his car and I did the same inside Taehyung's car. I feel that he's up to something, where is he going?

I followed his car and he is heading to JYP? What is this? Does he have a friend here? I don't think he is close to any of the artists in JYP. I saw him parking his car outside, he came out of the car with a cap and face mask. He's hiding, is he dating someone??? From here???

I just stayed inside the car and it looks like he is waiting for someone to come out of the building because he keep peeking at the entrance. I shook my head thinking he looks like a criminal waiting for his victim, I can't believe him. I just look every move he make until he brought his phone out and it looks like someone called him.

'DAHYUN'S POV'

I knew he would call to talk to me after seeing me with Jungkook. I need to clear things with him, I don't want us to be like this anymore. "Jin is calling." Jeongyeon came inside the room. "He's outside, I'll help you get to him." I walked going to the window and saw him down. Jeongyeon dialed Jin's number, I am shaking as hell, I never thought fear of talking to him would come back, I thought everything is alright when I moved to his apartment. "Let's go, he'll pick you up from the exit. Don't forget to wear a mask and cap." I nodded and followed her. I took a deep breath until we came out of JYP from the exit at the back of the building, there's Jin's car. Jeongyeon pretended that we don't know each other and let me walk going to Jin's car, I get inside the passenger seat and closed the door. I stared at Jeongyeon outside looking around and head back inside the building, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. It's suffocating, I can't breathe properly, he probably noticed it. I clenched both of the fists and look down, I should explain to him and just leave. "I'm sorry."

It just came out of my lips without thinking, "I'm sorry for getting close to Jungkook, my class just ended and Yugyeom called me for lunch. I didn't know Jungkook was there with them." I explained. "Yugyeom called? Is he really just your friend and labelmate?" He asked. I look at him. "Anyways, mom left." My eyes are tearing up, I don't understand why. "Wh-what?" I stuttered, I can't gulp my own saliva after hearing that. "Jeongyeon didn't tell you?" I shook my head slowly, I look away when he look at me."Get back to the apartment, she's no longer here." I don't really know if I should be happy about it. "What do you say?" He asked again. I shook my head again. "What?"