⚜Talk about Her⚜

"You what??? Tell me you're lying." Dahyun laughed. ("Why would I lie? I am asking you to focus on TWICE, I am already submitting it to Mr. Lee today so you don't have to worry.") I don't know what to say. "Jaehyun, you don't— You— Ya... I can find time, why did you— I can't lie to Mr. Lee." I just sighed. ("Lie? After I give him this, he won't be bothering us anymore.") Jaehyun chuckled. "It's a group work, you understand?"

("Hmm, yes. But I will just assume that you want to see me.") He laughed. "What??? Ugh, I can't believe you. I am hanging up." I ended the call, I don't want to ruin my day. "Who's that? You look— mad?" Nayeon entered our room. "Uh— nothing. What are you doing here?" I asked. "Chaeyoung just forgot to take her coat outside so I am putting it here. You know Jeongyeon will get mad." Nayeon explained. "Oh, yeah." I looked at the wall and turned my back to Nayeon. "Are you okay?" Nayeon asked. "Hmm." I nodded without looking at her. "You sure?" I looked at her and smiled. "Of course." I chuckled and she nodded satisfied with my answer. She excused herself and I leaned my head to the pillow. My phone rings again, and I sat straight seeing Jin's name. I cleared my throat and answered his call. ("What are you doing?")

"Hey, uh... Nothing, it's rest day. Y-you? How are you?" I asked him back. ("A bit busy, it's our break time so I decided to ask how are you.") I smiled. "I am fine, I hope you get all the rest you need after your schedules."

"Chaeyoung! Where are you going?" I ran to her when she's about to open the door to go out. "Ah, Somi called. She invited me to eat outside. I already told the others about it, you wanna come?" Chaeyoung asked. "Ah, no thank you. She didn't invite me it's okay, have fun." I smiled at her. "Well, it's not just us who will be there. I heard SinB's with her so it means 98 liners and 97 liners are there too... A lot of them will be there." Chaeyoung informed. "R-really? Uh, I still have a project to check on. You're not going with Tzuyu or Mina?" I asked her again, Chaeyoung shook her head. "Mina's practicing ballet, Tzuyu went out to buy dog food. She said she's going to Taiwan next week."

"Oh, I didn't know that. Have fun, just go home early." Dahyun said goodbye and Chaeyoung left.

'JUNGKOOK'S POV'

I was waiting for a cab and I'm running late. Yugyeom said that late to come will pay for the dinner, I'm in if we're only 3 or 4 but 10? I don't want to spend too much again like in my graduation.

I looked at my wrist watch and looked around. There are no cars passing by until there's one and it stopped in front of me. "Going somewhere?" The window rolled down and it's Jin. I nodded and he insisted to take me where I'm going. "I am on my way to my apartment building," Jin said while driving. "You should've not let me in and ignored me while waiting for a cab there. I am sure, I'm still late." I said. Jin chuckled. "It's okay, I am just alone there so I am taking you to your friends."

After that it became so quiet until we arrived at the meeting place. "97 liners dinner?" Jin peeked at the restaurant and saw few of them. I just nodded and got out. "I'm glad you're going out now. Is Dahyun there?" He asked and I looked at the restaurant where we see them laughing and talking to each other. "I don't know." I answered. "Hmm, have fun." Jin smiled. "Thank you for the ride, take care." Jin starts driving away and I took a deep breath before going in. "JK! Good news, you're paying!" DK stood up and made a high five with Mingyu and Jaehyun. We all greeted each other and I look at everyone, Chaeyoung was there without Dahyun or any TWICE members. I sat down and they already ordered everything. "Jungkook planned this and let his self be late." DK laughed. "So we aren't joking when you said the late comer will pay for everything???" Eunwoo asked. "We meant what we said." DK and Yugyeom said in unison.