⚜First⚜

"Senior! You forgot something???" Dahyun looked around after opening the door. "Uhm, sorry I didn't see anything..." She cleared. "I didn't. Are you okay?" I asked her, she nodded. "Yeah, why wouldn't I be not? You could've message me if you're asking that." She laughed. "It's getting late, you should go." She was about to close the door when I stopped her. "What is it? Is there something wrong?" She asked, I get in and looked at her from head to toe. "Senior?"

"Don't call me, senior." I told her and she suddenly collapsed. "Dahyun!" I brought her in her room and she laid down, "I-I'm sorry I was- I was just-" She's trying to get up and opening her eyes. "Tired, you didn't get any rest, don't you?" She still tried to get up. "Dahyun stop being stubborn, can you listen to me? Just this once? Lay down, rest. Sleep." She stopped me and nodded. "Stay here, I won't be able to sleep alone."

She what? Why did she move in? If she couldn't stay and sleep in a room alone?

After an hour of looking after her, she's still awake. "Why did you came back?" She asked. "I sensed that something would happen while no one's around to help you, I told you to relax and sleep. You're still awake."

"I guess I changed too, I didn't care when someone watch me sleep as long as I know someone's around me while I'm sleeping... Now, it's weird because it's you." She looked on her side. "Chae, and Tzuyu wouldn't look after me..."

"You are not feeling well, you're uncomfortable? I am not gonna do anything but look after you."

"Why? Why would you do that? Maybe... If you didn't felt that something's gonna happen to me, if I collapsed alone then maybe I'd be sleeping on the  floor by now." She scoffed. "That's what I don't want to happen, can we break Jin's rule just for this time?"

'DAHYUN'S POV'

"Can we break Jin's rule just for this time?" I don't understand, why? Why is he like this? "What do you really feel about me?" He sat on the bed, for few minutes I just looked at him. "I like you." I said, he looked away and chuckled. "But why can't we be like other people?"

"Because we're different from them? I really mean it, I like you but the rule, everyone around." I sighed. "Are you scared?" He asked. "A lot? A lot." He looked at me again. "You're more scared than how you like me?" I looked down. "Where is this going? Why? Did I ever tell it to you? Now that you like me back? You're always showing up when I could only imagine that for the past years which I knew it'll never happen. I was okay, Jungkook. I was okay admiring you from afar, I never done anything but to show behind every camera that I am weaker, I am the saddest girl, I am nobody. And about the blood that Jin and I both shared are just half, I know how much he mean to you and I am not expecting the same with me." I shook my head. "Do you pity me?" I just gulped.

"I don't. Dahyun, I am not faking it. Yes I admit, I started liking you eversince I found out that Jin is your brother but it is not about him. If you thought I saw you as a weak girl behind everything, no. You're more than that, you smile naturally like not everyone could do that. I see it Dahyun and I don't think anyone else but me knows that, trust me. Not everyone you're with behind stage and cameras know you, do you know why I know that? Because I was observing you, I have my eyes on you. I did became curious about Jin's sister, but I was more curious about Kim Dahyun as who she really is." I felt his hand touching my hand but it felt different, I laughed. "Why are you laughing? I am serious."

I shook my head and closed my eyes. "I just need sleep, I keep hearing things..."

I was starting to feel something on my lips.