⚜The Past⚜

'NO ONE'S POV'

Jin was 21 and Jeongyeon was 17 when both of them first met. He was about to debut with BTS when Jin's father introduced Jeongyeon to him, they both had no Idea why their parents are talking and being friends with each other. What they know was they're just good friends so they became one too, but Jin started hiding whom he's friends with or not. That includes being Jeongyeon's bestfriend, she treated him as an older brother because Jeongyeon has no brother but has two older sisters. She's really known for having a boyish style from the start, she's close to her two older sisters but not fun of doing girly things. Jin as her friend was the one she's spending most of her time during gatherings, Jin was debuting as a BTS member, whether the group becomes popular or not, he is not revealing and giving too much information to people. He knows how to be careful in life.

It was just an accident when Jeongyeon saw Dahyun at home, Jin's dad had no idea what was his son doing. But aware that he's an Idol, Jeongyeon and her parents had a surprise visit and they saw Dahyun. Dahyun and Jeongyeon are both trainees of JYP already that time, Jin doesn't want to lie to her, the more that he is developing his feelings for Jeongyeon and not just treating her as his friend.

Jin felt guilty from the very start, for not being a brother to Dahyun but more being to Jeongyeon. So he told her everything, Jeongyeon understands him. She pity Dahyun too, she just listened to his confession. That's where Jeongyeon promised him that both of them, Dahyun and her will debut as members of a girl group. Jin got scared but it's better that way, it is also Dahyun's dream. And he won't stop her, maybe if she could debut like him, he'll surprise everyone and say Dahyun is his sister and he is proud of her because she became like him.

But...

Jin was wrong, his mom knows Dahyun could debut so she keep telling him not to tell anyone about it and he had nothing to be proud of being her brother. Because she kept digging into Jin's mind that Dahyun is a bastard who ruined their family. He never treated her well, he never tell Dahyun she is an illegitimate child, but he acted that he hates her and her mom. It was painful for him too that they lived with the woman whom his mom thought ruined their family, Dahyun's mom was nice to him, she tried making it up to them.

She even told Jin's dad that Dahyun and her would leave them to have a normal life and not to be treated like a dirt, Mr. Kim said no. They won't be leaving the house ever, Jin felt Dahyun's mom loving his dad. He was really mad, his emotions are mixed that he also felt his dad still loving his mom, Why?

Why did he cheated then? Why did this happen to them? But if it never happened, Dahyun won't ever be here...

He wished Dahyun has the same mom as his, in his mind... He wants his mom to accept her, but it is impossible. Jin never disobeyed his mother, he never said yes but through his actions, he also never complained but he really wanted to burst. To tell her enough, he loves his mom a lot, he doesn't want to stay in one's side but both. He wanted to be fair but Mrs. Kim wants it not fair for Dahyun,.

She was making Jin as a cassette tape player, keep reapeating him one tape saying Dahyun doesn't deserve happiness, like she never deserve to live. But Dahyun found her happiness, like him. Was it enough for her? Does she want Jin to treat her well like how his dad and Seokjung treats her after her mom died? Are those two enough for her?

He can't blame why his mom became like that, but he had enough. He's sick of hearing his mom mad, Dahyun had enough of her words, she doesn't deserve it since the start. It wasn't her fault to live, to be born.