⚜Prank⚜

"Hi, Dahyun!" Taehyung walked behind Jimin. "H-hello, senior." They were setting up the fishing rods and Seokjung brought out  some snacks. "Here, watermelon." Taehyung handed me a watermelon. "Oh, th-thank you." Jimin looked at him. "How about me?" He asked. "I only have two hands for two slices of watermelon, go get your own." Taehyung pointed, Jimin just shook his head and excused. I just smiled at Taehyung and took a bite of the watermelon. "Let's go! Get your fishing rods!" Jin shouted. "Oh, let's go." Taehyung called. "I-I'm okay here." I said. "What? Let's go get the fish so we could have something for dinner."

"I-I—I don't know how to." I honestly said. Come on, let's go. That's fine, Jin taught me. Just follow me, you'll get it." Taehyung held my arm and he get the fishing rods and handed me one. "O-oh, thanks." I took a deep breath. "Look, this is not like a very complicated thing. Just hold the main handle of the rod and the reel handle." He pointed. "It's not that windy, I saw Jin didn't have a hard time throwing it to the water." I just nodded.

Right, this sucks. I mean— fishing really isn't for everyone, only Jin does this. I just took a deep breath while the string of my rod is still in the water, I am not expecting any fish would come. I just want to stay like this. "You okay there?" Jin asked. "Oh, yeah." I nodded frantically. "Oh, I see you already caught three. Wow." I peeked into his bucket. "I'm trying to get bigger fish for all of us." He answered. "H-how did you learn and loved fishing?" I asked him. He looked far away. "It was actually because of— of your mom." I looked at him, what??? "When I was 10, you were still very tiny. My mom was always busy working so I am always being left alone with you and her, even after school. She would ask me if I want to go strolling over the seashore, but she always has something with her. She was carrying you with a baby carrier, and I remember she only made a fishing rod of her own but it works that a real fishing rod. I had fun fishing with her, she taught me how to do it and even told me that doing this isn't just about getting a fish or something to cook but also just looking at the horizon or around where you could only see a wide space, that would make you feel calm and she was right." I saw his smile and the look of Jin's face, he's not mad at my mom... I wish I also had the chance to go fishing with her.

"Your mom cooks the best seafood dishes, and you know that." He chuckled. "I could barely remember now..." I looked down. "Hey, hey." Jin put his fishing rod down. "I'm sorry if I bring that up... I just—" I chuckled. "Yes, you only answered my question and there's nothing wrong with that. I am glad you were okay with mom before she died." Jin wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "Your mom was a great woman, Dahyun. She's not a bad person, you know that." I smiled. "Thank you, Jin." I also wrapped my arm around his waist. "Uh—" I looked at my rod. "It's moving." I said and held onto it with my both hands. "Are you getting a fish??? Pull it up." Jin helped me and the string went up from the water. "You did!" Jin chuckled and my eyes widened seeing a big fish. "Woah, woah Dub!" Seokjung and dad walked to us and Jin handled the rod to put the fish in the bucket. "You seemed enjoyed getting that one." Seokjung looked at the bucket. "Of course, I did." I grinned. "Well I guess I have a fishing buddy now." Jin chuckled.

"That's great! We have fish for dinner." He laughed. "Let's go set the grilling equipment and stop the yacht somewhere safer, we don't want to burn Mr. Yoo's yacht right?" Seokjung joked. "Alright, let's do that." Dad laughed. The yacht went over a seashore, "Oh, glad there no people walking around." Jin said, we all looked around and they set up the grilling equipment and tools we need. And I just noticed I am the only girl with them, jeez. "Let's cook what Dahyun have for us!" Seokjung set the fire on the griller. "Be careful, son." Dad reminded him. "Let's get something we could cover to the sand so we could have dinner here near the shore." Dad looked around. "I-I'll help you, dad." I said. "Yes, let's go my princess." He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and we walked away from them. "Oh, there are people right there. We're near a resort, maybe we could buy something." He said. "Or, we could stay here for the night."