⚜Jacket⚜

"Let's stay a little longer!" Yugyeom tried convincing the three girls to stay, well in fact he already let the other girls go. Only Chaeyoung, Dahyun and Tzuyu are here with us, what is his plan? "Yugyeom, we need to go. I am going to get screwed, I need to take them home." Dahyun tried yanking her hand away from Yugyeom's grip, he is drunk. "Hey, hey. Are you going now?" Jaehyun suddenly approached them. There's Tzuyu trying to help Chaeyoung sobber up, "Yugyeom, you're drunk and it's late. I don't even know why I said yes to you." Dahyun whispered. I opened the lights, "Ya." Yugyeom and Jaehyun's eyes went on me. "Party's over." I spoke, Dahyun finally got off from Yugyeom's grip. "Dahyun-ah." He called, Dahyun didn't mind him and helped Chaeyoung to get up. "Dahyun!" Yugyeom called her again, I approached Dahyun and took off my jacket. "Here, go on." I offered her because she gave her coat to Chaeyoung. "N-no, it's okay senior." I wrapped my jacket around her shoulders. "It's cold outside, it will take time for you to get taxi at this hour. And my sleeves are thicker than yours, it's okay." I explained to her. She bowed a little to me. "Thank you, senior." I nodded to her and they finally got out of the room, "Let's go, Jaebum is already finding you from me." I told Yugyeom. He sighed, "I'll both take you home." Jaehyun offered. "No need bro, we'll take a cab." I wrap my arm around Yugyeom's shoulder and left the place. I saw the three girls going inside a car, is that their car? That looks familiar.

'DAHYUN'S POV'

"Chae, pull yourself together please." I told her while Tzuyu and I are helping her to get her balance. I didn't want to lie to my brother if where am I so I told him that I came to Jaehyun's birthday celebration and the location, just to not make him worry.

We're waiting for a taxi to pass by, but there's none. I checked the time and it's already late, I am shaking for nervousness. How am I going to take them home? I'll never forgive myself if something happens to Tzuyu and Chaeyoung. "Dahyun!" I almost had a heart attack when I car stopped in front of us. Wait— who's this? Do we have to run now? How are we going to run if Chaeyoung is like this??? "It's me." The guy inside the car added. Is it Jin? I looked at Tzuyu. "Dahyun, let's go." She look worried already, I let her hold Chaeyoung tight and approached the car. He slightly moved his mask down, it's Jin. I finally breathe and calmed myself, he's wearing a mask, shades and hoodie. "Come in, I'll take you all home. We'll talk when we get home." Oh, I'm screwed.

I get back to Chaeyoung and Tzuyu, Jin rolled the window up and closed the light. "L-let's go." I called them. "What? Who is that?" Tzuyu looks scared. I held her arm. "It's okay, we'll be home." I slowly lead them to the car and let the three of us get inside the backseat. I don't want them to think who this person picking us up if I get inside the passenger seat. I leaned closer to the driver's seat and whispered to Jin." You can remove your shades on, it's dark. Just move the mirror for us not to see you back here." He nodded. I finally leaned back and I am so tired, but Jin wouldn't let me sleep yet after this. Chae is now sleeping, I held Tzuyu and Chaeyoung's hands while we're on our way to our dorm.

I heard Tzuyu breathe when we arrived. She immediately opened the door, I followed her and helping Chaeyoung get out. "Dahyun, stay here with us. Who's that???" I intertwined my fingers together. "U-uhm—" I was cut when the door of the dorm opened, thank god. It's Jeongyeon. "You three have to explain everything." She started, no it's bad... Tzuyu nodded. "No, Jeongyeon it was my fault." I admitted. "Tzuyu and Chaeyoung get inside." Jeongyeon smelled Tzuyu and Chaeyoung. "You two smells like liquor!" I shook my hands. " T-Tzuyu didn't drink, I-I didn't drink either— b-but Chaeyoung did... An-And it is really all my fault, I should've told them to come home early..." I explained.

*Beep! Beep!*

"Dahyun, let's go. Who is that? Is he waiting for you? Why?" Tzuyu look so worried. "Don't worry, I will be fine. It's my friend, sorry he's too shy to talk to you earlier and... and, he will take me to the apartment." I am hell shaking, Jeongyeon isn't helping right now. "Go on Dahyun, Tzuyu don't worry about her. I know her friend, he's the one who texted me." Jeongyeon informed. "Take care, Dahyun. We'll talk tomorrow." I nodded and gets back to Jin's car. I don't feel going home and even staying in our dorm is a bad idea, I am too tired but I know Jin would be scolding me nonstop and I just need to say sorry not to defend myself or we'll argue, I don't want that to happen.