⚜Figure it Out⚜

I don't know why all of us are quiet, even the others at the backseat are not talking. I wish DK could light up the mood and make it feel less awkward. I dropped Mingyu and DK first, Yugyeom to JYP and last, Eunwoo. The three of us are left inside the car.

'DAHYUN'S POV'

I don't know what I did yesterday, I don't really have an idea that Jungkook brought me home. I wish I could just get off this car now and just walk, there's an hour left before my next class would start. We are close to the university's main entrance. "Just drop me off here." Jaehyun suddenly leaned close. What? He is getting off, maybe I'll just walk with him and pretend my next class is close here. "How about you Dahyun?" He asked. "Uh... I-I'll get off here too I guess..." Why do I sound like not sure?! "Why? When's your next class starts? What's your next class?" Jaehyun once again asked. "At one. Physical Ed, I'm going to the gym." I answered. "The gym is 1 kilometer far from the main entrance." I closed my eyes tight after hearing that from Jaehyun. Jungkook pulled over, "Thank you, Jungkook." He opened the door, I started unbuckling the seatbelt.

"You're getting off too? Jaehyun just said the gym is 1 kilometer far from here." Jungkook suddenly spoke. "Ah, yeah. I still have an hour left, it's okay." I nodded "It's physical education, you need a lot of energy doing physical activites. If you start using your energy walking then I bet you'll get exhausted immediately, well- it's still your choice though. Sorry." He stopped. "And I noticed you didn't eat much earlier."

He really noticed that? I just look outside the window, It's really awkward. He is still not starting the engine, I don't want to look at him. "Uh-" We both said in unison, what??? "You go first." He added. "I just want to thank you for last night." I look at him. "Yeah, Yugyeom asked the favor of taking you home, both Yugyeom and Jaehyun were tipsy, Jeongyeon messaged me too so I brought you home." He explained and I nodded. How did Jeongyeon got his number???

After a minute, he starts the engine and drives going to the university's gym. "Thank you again, senior." I bowed and tried unbuckling the seatbelt, what is wrong with this??? What kind of car is this. "Is there a problem?" Jungkook asked. "Ah, I don't know if this is stucked. Don't worry, I could handle it." I answered busy studying how the seatbelt being locked and unlocked. "Let me help you."

Again???

"Uh-" He leaned forward, gosh... "What happened to this?" See? He doesn't know what happened too. He's pressing something and it is not detaching, "Wait, I'll try removing it from the other side. He unbuckled his seatbelt and opened the door. "Wait." I called. "Uh, there are a lot of people outside. They'll see you, I mean you with me." I hope he gets my point, he nodded, my hands are still on the lock of the seatbelt. Why did this happen to me? Huhuhu. He get a mask from the compartment and a bucket hat, Jungkook got out and I took a deep breath. He opened the door and I move my head lower for the people outside not see me. "Ah, I locked it from the opposite. Why I didn't notice it was not fit? Taehyung would be mad at me." What? Taehyung??? Is this his car??? I look up and around the car. " It-It's okay, senior. I'm sorry about this, I'll just move my head low to get myself out of here. I'm sorry about the seatbelt." I apologized. "No, I should be the one saying sorry." I got myself out from the seatbelt. "I'm sorry, senior." I bowed and got out of the car. "It's okay." He bowed back. "Oh! Dahyunnie!" I heard from the open court, there's my blockmates already wearing their P.E. uniforms. "I should go ahead." Jungkook said and get inside the car fast before my blockmates could approach me. "Who's that?" They asked.

"Huh?" I look at the direction they are looking, Jungkook already drove the car away. "Let's go, change your clothes." The other one clung into my arm.

That was the last subject of the day, I don't know if I could attend again or just continue online as what Jeongyeon said. I have to make it up to twice especially Jeongyeon. I wish Chayeoung and Tzuyu were here with me already.