⚜ It's Complicated⚜

'DAHYUN'S POV'

"Are you okay? Are you on your menstruation?" Jeongyeon asked when we visited her in her home. "No, not yet." I was rubbing my stomach, "But maybe it's coming..." I said. "Wait here, I'll give you hot compress."

"Thanks." I said and she went to their kitchen, I waited with the others. "Do you want me to massage you?" Momo asked. "I'm fine." I smiled. "Here." Jeongyeon came back. "Are you okay? You can rest in my room for a while."

"Can I do that? I really don't know what this is." Momo helped me to stand up. "Yeah, be careful." Jeongyeon also helped me and I rested on her bed. "Let us know if you need anything, keep the hot compress in your stomach." I nodded and closed my eyes.

I woke up, and nothing changed. "What is this? I'm still not on my period." I sighed and sat up. "Ah!" I felt my back hurting. "Why?! What's wrong?" The door swang open, It's Momo. "Nothing, I may have laid down wrongly. I feel my back hurts." She approached me. "Let me massage your back!" She went to my back and starts massaging it. "Thanks."

"You'll feel better soon." She assured. "Thanks."

Thanks to Momo, I got better. Her words became true and I worked with Chaeyoung for a new Melody Project, I was very excited about it and worked really hard for it. We practiced and practiced, recorded and filmed for 12 hours.

"Let's hope it'll be good!" Chaeyoung and I got home together. "Are you planning on going back to school?" She asked me. "Yeah? I've been thinking about it for days and I think I can." I smiled.

We waited for the release of our Melody project and I think I was the happiest.

"We're in trouble, there's an issue." One of our staff informed us. "Dahyun..." Chaeyoung was patting my back. It's fine, we didn't know. We aren't aware, right? It's fine." I smiled at her. "They're gonna reupload it." Chaeyoung pouted. "Let's go home."

We got home and Chaeyoung kept comforting me. "Chaeyoung I am fine, you don't have to worry. It's already resolved."

"I know but, it's one of your favorite part."

"That doesn't mean I am going to be completely sad."

I excused myself and went to my room. I lied to Chaeyoung when I said I was fine, and I think she's the only one who really knew what I was feeling.

"Hey! Dahyun!!!" I stopped walking after hearing my name loudly being called. "A-ah..." I slowly turned around. "J-Jae." I bowed at him. "You okay?" He asked. "Y-yes, cramps... I walked fast here, that's why."

"Ahh, by the way... You're here! Are you going back???" I slowly nodded. "That's great!"

"B-but, online. You won't be seeing me here."

"Really? Me too! Ahh, there's a lot of work at SM. What's your section, do we have the same professors and schedules?"

"Ah?? That, I didn't check my schedule yet. I'll check later."

"Hmm, I'll remind you later."

"I gotta go, Jae. It's nice seeing you here." I bowed once again and go ahead.

'JUNGKOOK'S POV'

*Ding!*

*Ding*

*Ding!*

"Is your number got linked? Or your accounts? Don't you know how to mute notifications and messages?" Suga complained. I checked my phone, It's the 97'liner group chat.