⚜Break It⚜

"I'm sorry, Jaehyun really wanted to visit you. And I do not have a choice but to call SinB, I don't want to come here just me and Jaehyun... Well, Jaehyun was only the one who wanted to come alone but I said no, I tried stopping him..." Jungkook didn't stop from explaining. "Hi, congrats on today!" Jaehyun was all smiling. "Dahyun, congrats!" SinB hugged me. I silently opened the door for them I don't know what to say. "C-come on in." I cleared my throat.

"We brought food." SinB showed the paper bag. "Jungkook, you're good at cooking." She said. "H-huh? But th-this is not my home." He said. "It's fine." I said. "I'll help." Jaehyun took the bag from SinB. "Why don't you both go first?" Jungkook suggested, the two went to the kitchen.

"I'm really sorry, I didn't know. I didn't know you are coming here, Jaehyun kept telling me she knows you'd be here. I tried, I really did." I nodded after he explained. "Yeah, I understand. I'll just prepare and help." I forced a smile and followed the two in the kitchen.

"Thank you for bringing food. I could finally eat, now that our schedules are done. I mean, not really but not that hectic." I chuckled. "I'm glad you're happy that we came."

"Why would I not? I was— sorry about earlier, I really didn't expect you to come. I hate surprises, next time tell me Jaehyun."

"Tell you? Okay." He nodded. "Yes, so I could stop you because... my parents doesn't really want visitors, especially you are a guy. Hell, didn't anyone followed you?" I rushed to the glass to check. "Can you even see anything from there?" Jaehyun chuckled. "Tss, I just don't want any paparazzis waiting outside." I said, "Let's eat. That's enough, hmm! Jungkook's dish looks good." SinB sniffed the food. "Mine too!" Jaehyun bragged. I went to the table and ate with them, we talked about random stuff and I offered them desserts.

"Oh, it's getting dark." Jaehyun pouted. "We must go, it's not like you want to stay here more. Let's go." SinB stood up. "I'm taking you to the exit. Do you have your car with you or someone to pick you up?" I asked them. "I have my car." Jaehyun answered. "Okay, take SinB home." He nodded. "Yes ma'am, of course. How about you, JK? Oh yeah. I saw your car... Let's go."

We carefully got out of the unit and head inside the elevator. "Let me know when you get home." I whispered to them.

"Thank you for letting us in." Jaehyun has his smile on his eyes. "Oh yeah. And by the way, be careful next time. I warned you before, your issue. I know that's sensitive, but we have to follow the protocols. No more going to bars, crowded places." I said. "Yes, yes. Thank you, I'm sorry about that." Jaehyun apologized. "Well, Jungkook. I'll take SinB home." Jungkook nodded. Jaehyun and SinB got inside the car and I waved at them until his car was gone, and I realized Jungkook was still there.

"Good night, drive safe." I told him before turning around, "Dahyun." He spoke then I stopped. "Are you mad?" He asked, I faced him again and shook my head as a response. "I'm sorry if I acted mad last time. I really didn't mean to say that, I was just really frustrated, tired maybe... I don't— I don't know, confused? Sorry." I exhaled and gulped. "I admit, yes. I was messaging you and that's stupid. Asking how you are, what you're doing as if I deserve to know but then I also realize that I shouldn't have to and ended up deleting your number."

"I didn't— I didn't reply to any of the messages, but I did received it. The reminders, greetings. I didn't reply, not because I was busy or I intentionally ignored your messages... I was controlling myself. I-I was trying to avoid contacting you and it confused me too. I just want to think that you want us to keep being friends." I nodded, "I'm sorry, yeah... I wanted that, but thank you. Thank you for telling me, now atleast I know now. You should go, take care." I once again turned my back around.