⚜Tell Him⚜

"Come on, I'm not aware because I am busy. I didn't forget about it." I sighed after defending myself from Yugyeom. ("You and Jungkook were not around when we celebrated Mingyu's birthday, even Bambam. And now we're just going to chill, you have so many excuses.") Yugyeom complained. "Are you hearing yourself? That's not like you, Yugyeom. Are you drunk?" I made my way out of the campus. ("Nah, we are still not drinking. And fine, if you don't wanna come.")

"Hold on a sec." I saw Dahyun in the waiting shed. "Hey, are you going home?" I asked her. "Uh, SinB messaged me. I'm coming to her first before going home." She smiled.

'DAHYUN'S POV'

I'm finally having a piece of mind from my studies, one remaining task before my freshman year ends. I checked my phone and received a message from SinB?

("Hi Dahyun~ How are you??? I miss you, we only each other during music shows... But I haven't see you when TWICE still promotes your comeback, can I call?")
-Eunbi

I told her to call.

("Hey, Dahyunnie~ how are you?") She asked when I answered her call. "I'm doing great, how about you? I miss you too, SinB. How's work?") I asked her back. ("You're busier than us, we're just practicing our dance. We have a lot of time right now and... I am a little hesitant to ask you out, because I know you are busy. It's okay, just let me know when are you free. Maybe see you at school.")

"No, no. I'm uh, free right now. I just got out of school cause I submitted my finished school task. Where are you?" I stopped on the waiting shed. ("I want to eat chicken, I'll treat you.") I hear her chuckle. "Wait, chicken? Are you sure? I'm not gonna say no to that." I laughed. ("Great! See you then, I'll be waiting for you~")

"Hey, are you going home?" Dahyun got a little startled seeing Jaehyun. "Uh, SinB messaged me. I'm coming to her first before going home." Dahyun smiled. "Oh, SinB? Where?" He asked. "Well, we're having chicken." She chuckled. "Oh, that's cool. I'm going to Yugyeom too."

"Okay, senior. I'll go ahead." I hailed a taxi and said goodbye to Jaehyun. I took a deep breath and looked behind and saw Jaehyun also hailed for a cab. I get off to the place SinB sent me, and entered. "Excuse me—" I moved on the side and bowed at the person, a sorry for blocking his way and then looked around looking for SinB. "Dahyun?" I looked beside me and there's Jaehyun again. "S-Senior."

"We should've got into one taxi." He chuckled. "Ah, I didn't have an idea that we're going on a same place." I scratched my nape in embarrassment. "Dahyun! Jaehyun!" We both look in the direction where we hear our names being called. SinB and Yugyeom are at the same table and not just them, hell there's Mingyu, DK, Bam Bam,  Yuju, Eunha and... Jungkook. "Hey!" Jaehyun waved at them and he approached them. I was like frozen there, SinB didn't tell me they are here! I didn't ask her. I should've asked her first, and wait is it her treat??? There are a lot of them here, well SinB works and with a great company, she can afford. I slowly walk going to them and greeted them. "Oh, hi Dahyun. You came with Jaehyun?" DK asked. "N-not really," I answered. "Just like that, because we both came from school. We didn't know we are both going here, Dahyun was on a rush." Jaehyun explained. SinB made me sit beside her. "Dahyun is ahead of me for 1 year." SinB informed. "I noticed that, she's 1st year like us 97'liners." DK nodded.

"How's school?" Eunha asked. "Great, Dahyun and I are doing our last project." Jaehyun answered. "Your project? Why? Are you at the same class? Do you're in the same program?" Yugyeom asked. "No, but I enter Dahyun's class because it fits my schedule." Their orders came and they started eating, I don't feel eating yet so I excused myself and went to the restroom. I feel uncomfortable with Jungkook, after what Jin told me and he asked me if ever I have time, he'll call me. I don't know if he asks me out, I'll say yes to him. I just shook the thought and washed my hands before returning to them. "Have some." SinB handed me a piece of Chicken leg. "Thank you." I took a bite and nodded. "This tastes good." DK turned the modd and made us all laugh.