15

*this chapter is nearly 10,000 words, get ready ;)*

POV: HARRY STYLES

~after the lookout point~

"Text me, okay." I told Baylin as she gathered her things.

"I will, bye I'll see you tomorrow." She started to get out of the car but stopped herself and turned back to me. "Oh wait, I'll give you this back at school." She was gesturing to my shirt that she was wearing.

She looked so fucking hot in my shirt, knowing she had nothing but a bra and panties underneath was exhilarating.

"Also I think I still have you're flannel from last time, I'll bring that too."

"Keep the shirt I never use it, but I do want my flannel back." I murmur.

We say our goodbyes then she makes her way to her front door. I waited for her to get inside.

The entire lonely drive home I couldn't stop thinking about her straddling me in my backseat. She looked so hot. Her ass rubbing my lap, I'm surprised I didn't get a boner. That would have been embarrassing. The way she was running her hands through my wet hair, she gave me legitimate butterflies.

I felt butterflies in my stomach, that doesn't happen often.

Ew.

The only thing I was worried about is if I made her uncomfortable. I know she said she was fine but what if she was just saying that to make me happy. I would fucking hate myself if that was the case.

Thinking about making her uncomfortable made me fucking rage. What if she didn't want to be in that position with me? What if I just did exactly the same thing Niall did to her, now it happened to her twice.

Niall invading her like that was all my fault.

I need to call off that stupid bet, what if he tries again.

I think back to what she admitted to me. She trusted me enough to tell me what happened with Niall, and I go and pull her on me like that. What if I fucked everything up.

I need to calm down.

She's fine. I told myself. She told you she was okay with it.

I'm doing it again. I need to stop overthinking like this, I know I'm always wrong.

I needed to distract myself and stop thinking about her.

I turn the volume of the faint music up. I instantly recognize the song playing.

Yellow by Coldplay

Great.

I think back to our game of truth or dare— when I asked her what her favorite song was, she told me it was this one.

This would happen to me, when I try to get my mind off her, her favorite song happens to be playing. That's just so fucking great.

I didn't mind. I do love this song, it reminds me of my mom. Reminds me of when I was still a happy little boy. Whenever I had a nightmare I would go into her room and she would hold me and sing me back to sleep, she always sang this song.

"Your skin...
...Oh yeah, your skin and bones...
...Turn into something beautiful...
...And you know...
...For you I'd bleed myself dry...
...For you I'd bleed myself dry"

It's almost like I could hear my moms voice. God I fucking miss her.

I haven't heard this song in years. Despite it being one of my favorite, I couldn't ever bring myself to listen to it.