05

I had to change out of the clothes than I had been wearing all day. It felt like I was constantly being reminded of everything that has happened.

I went into my dresser and pulled out black leggings and a black champion hoodie that I stole from the lost and found last year. I lazily took off my jeans and slipped into the leggings, I always found leggings quite comfortable. I then pulled off my shirt and slipped the hoodie over my head. I hated wearing shirts under hoodies, it felt so unneeded. So I was only wearing my bra underneath. It was warm, the soft fabric over my skin felt nice.

I went to lay down in my bed while I waited for Zayn to come pick me up. The minuet my body hit the soft mattress I became tired. I thought I would take a nap before Zayn came. I rested my eyes, falling asleep shortly after.

My phone rang, waking me up.

"I'm here." Zayn murmured.

"Okay I'll be down." I answered back with a sleepy voice, before ending the call.

I rushed to slip on some vans and stuck my phone and keys into my pocket.

I made my way out of my room and quickly passing my sisters. Then quietly down the stairs and out the door.

It was raining pretty hard, and freezing out.

His silver Honda Civic was parked and pulled into my driveway. The headlights of the car were on, causing my to squint my eyes at the bright light.

I quietly closed the front door knowing that if I slammed it Liam would wake up. After locking the door behind me I ran to Zayn's car while putting up my hood.

"Hi." I said sweetly while getting in and closing the door.

"Hey." He replied back watching as I buckled my seatbelt.

"You hungry?" He asked as he slowly turned and put his arm on the back of my seats headrest, then turning his head around to look out the back car window so that he could reverse out of the driveway.

He was wearing a loose white tank top now. He must have went home and changed. His arms were bare, I could see his thin, yet toned, biceps as they were placed next to my head. When he fully was out of the driveway we moved his arm back down.

"Yesss, I'm starving, all I've had to eat today was Liam's pasta." I said truthfully.

"What are you in the mood for?" He sounded happier than he did over the phone. Maybe it was because I was now by his side.

"Is anything even open right now?" I leaned my head so that I could see the clock on the dashboard.

3:12 am

"I know the Denny's around the corner is open 24/7" He murmured.

I happily agreed with his decision. Pancakes do sounds really good right now.

Within minutes we were pulling into the parking lot. Before we got out the the car Zayn pulled on a red crew neck that was laying in the back seat of the car. Then both of us getting out of the car and began speeding next to each other making our way to the front of the small building. It still raining really hard. We darted towards the entrance.

"Welcome, just for two?" The hostess asked as we walked up to the counter. She was an older lady, maybe mid 40s. She seemed very motherly.

"Yep." He said looking down at me and pulling me into his side by my waist.

"You two are adorable." She said while grabbing menus off a shelf under the counter.

I giggled into Zayn's chest. We both knew that she thought we were a couple, neither of us corrected her though.