41

POV: HARRY STYLES

I dragged the shower head even higher up her thigh, aiming the stream downward to the floor so that the warm water would trail down her skin.

My dick was still mildly hard in my boxers as I was slowly calming down from my climax, trying to regain and steady my breath— but finding it hard since I was still pressed up against her.

I can't even begin to explain how fucking amazing it felt to rub myself til I came on this flawless ass of hers.

Considering I didn't even actually fuck her, that was probably one of the best. I was so turned on purely from the blissful sounds of those moans that drove me crazy— I don't know how I kept myself contained.

If I hadn't switched positions when I did, with no doubt I would have fucked her right then and there.

But I refuse to do that to her.

I don't deserve to fuck her how I so badly want to.

If I could, right now... I'd bend her over, watch as her arms slide down these fogged glass walls until she's shaped like an L to give me a clear path to drive myself into her.

I'd pull down these messy boxers and trace my tip up and down her slit, teasing at her clit before I rammed myself into her all at once. She'd whine at how good the pain felt, feeling her walls stretch around my length and the pulse of how aroused she would be.

I'd fuck her so hard that she would be screaming my name and begging for mercy. After we both come, she'd barely be able to stand.

Then I'd carry her to the bed, both our bodies still dripping wet from how eager we were, and do it all over again.

But I don't deserve to fuck her like that though.

But regardless of my punishment against myself, she does deserve a good orgasm.

And I'll be more than happy to be the one to give her that... in other ways.

I don't need to have sex with her to get her off.

"I didn't hear an answer darling." I growl low near her ear, finding it impossible to not grind my hips up her ass in the process.

When I ask her if she wants me to repay her for letting me use her like a sex toy, I expect an answer.

My grip around her neck tightens enough to let her know I expected an answer, the rings I never took off digging into skin and probably feeling foreign.

I was a little nervous about choking her, being how she'd only ever had her first kiss a month ago, I didn't know what she would be into doing. I didn't even expect her to know what she was into herself.

But feeling how wet she was when I had my fingers teasing her entrance, I could tell it was turning her on just as much as it was me.

"Mhm." She hums yes, trying to nod her head but being unable to since I was holding her head so firm in place against my shoulder.

Just as I was going to scold her for not using her words, wanting her to verbally say yes and allow me to do this to her, she shifted her hips back and rubbed against my dick.

I found myself at a loss for words at how good that motion felt, her ass touching the right spot on my tip to make a full on moan fall from my lips.

That alone was enough for me, her action providing me with the 'yes' I wanted.

Her breathing was heavy and her chest was rising and falling fast under my forearm. Her eyes were shut and she had her head cocked back, leaning on my shoulder with the entire naked back side of her body pressed against me.