07

"You coming or are you just gunna stand there?" Liam murmured while he was already a few feet ahead of me. I hadn't realized that I wasn't moving.

"Erm, y-yeah sorry" I stuttered walking to him.

He seemed so normal, but considering we just had a fight that was unlike him.

The drive home was silent. We listened to some music as we drove, not saying a word. That made me think that he was still mad. Maybe he was just putting up the 'nice' act in front of Harry.

My house isn't far from school, so the ride was short.

When we arrived at my house immediately he was opening his door and stepping out of the car.

"Oh, you're staying?" I asked surprised, I didn't think he was still coming over after what happened.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I?" He answered, sounding slightly annoyed but not angry.

"Um, B-because..." I stuttered.

"Because.." He repeated.

"I um, sorta made plans later today." I mumbled.

"When?" He didn't seem surprised at all.

"Around 7." I felt awful, this would be the first time we didn't hang out all night on a friday. It felt odd.

"We still got a couple hours" He pulled out his phone then quickly tucked it away. I assume to look at the time. "So what's the problem?"

I shook my head in reply, as if to say nevermind.

I immediately took a shower when we got inside. I needed to get this stench off of me. I still can't believe It has been on me all day. I hope no one smelled me. I tried to think of a time I had gotten too close to anyone today, nothing came to mind. But I knew I must have. How would I be able to remember If I did.

My shower was very relaxing. It was exactly what I needed to smooth over these intense past two days. I absolutely love hot showers. The boiling water on my skin made my feel as if it were washing away all the stress in me. I was in there for about an hour, not wanting to come out and talk to Liam.

Eventually when I felt that it was time to get out, I grabbed my towel to dry myself off. I had been to desperate and in a hurry to get into the shower that I forgot to bring clean clothes into the bathroom with me. 

No big deal.

I wrapped my soft baby blue towel around my body. Many droplets of water still dripping down my skin. My hair was damp and my face was flushed from the steamy shower.

I left the bathroom and went into my bedroom. Immediately shutting and locking the door so no one would disturb me.

"Woah, at least take me to dinner first." 

I screamed at the unexpected voice coming from deeper in my room. It caused me to jump, almost making me drop my towel. I turned to see that Liam was on my bed. All the other times I had taken a shower while Liam was here, he waiting in the living room, I wasn't prepared for him to be sitting on my bed.

"Jeez you got some strong lungs on you." He said in reply to my annoying loud scream while he threw his hands over his ears.

Lucky for us my sister still wasn't home from class yet, if she was she would have barged in when I screamed.

"Oh my god, you scared me what the hell." I grabbed a nearby pillow and threw it at him, my heart still racing slightly from the startle.

Liam chuckled and dodged the pillow.